Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread for people who were not fans of Prince or his music

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
You know that strange thing that puppies do?

You know - they spread their back legs, concentrate and drag themselves across the floor with their front legs, their arse trailing behind them?

Why do they do that? What are they trying to achieve?

They give every indication of enjoyment - great big grin, tail wagging like a helicopter rotor, tongue lolling out and so-on.

It must have it's attractions so, in the spirit of academic research I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss is about.

Well, it wasn't any fun at all, I can tell you. It ****ing hurt places you don't want to hurt.

Admittedly our dining room is covered with a great big coconut hair mat which amplified the chafing somewhat. Perhaps I should have left my underpants on.

Our dinner guests weren't particularly impressed either, the recently divorced MILF from next door left nearly all of her artisan liquid chocolate brownie, and Father O'Grady made his excuses half way through the soup course.

But I digress. Can you imagine the sheer agony of dragging your meat and two veg across a coconut fibre mat? The excruciating pain as your wife gently tweezes out the splinters that have embedded themselves in the top of your helmet whilst she's trying to watch 'First Dates' over your shoulder?

The throbbing rawness that persists around your Galdalf's hat for hours....days.....weeks.... after the experience?

What I'm trying to say is that it was possibly the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

Until I read yet another tedious whiny thread started by the OP.

Now, where did I leave my cheese grater?

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

It's usually because they have worms. Rather apt I would say.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I just knew that this would be a much more amusing and interesting thread than the one where every poster says the same old stuff .... wonderful bloke (although none of them knew him), wonderful music, etc, etc

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I just knew that this would be a much more amusing and interesting thread than the one where every poster says the same old stuff .... wonderful bloke (although none of them knew him), wonderful music, etc, etc

Nobody has said he is a wonderful bloke, and to many he did produce some wonderful music.
I did not like Lemmy at all, but I did not start a look at me thread about how much I disliked his music.
It must be horrible being in your world.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Should Bozza create an Obituary section ?

Or would that section be bigger than The Big Board ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really classy to start a thread on the day someone's death is announced saying you didn't like them or anything they did. Well done.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
vod.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I dont get upset when celebs peg out, I dont know them, they are not related to me so I really dont care....

Do you feel the same about footballers? Albion players? People on here?

What a lonely little world you must live in.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Do you feel the same about footballers? Albion players? People on here?

What a lonely little world you must live in.

How on earth does someone saying that they don't really care about the death of someone they don't know and have never met equate to them living in a lonely little world?

Just what leap of logic does one need to take for that to make any sense whatsoever?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
How on earth does someone saying that they don't really care about the death of someone they don't know and have never met equate to them living in a lonely little world?

Just what leap of logic does one need to take for that to make any sense whatsoever?

The moral high ground is a confusing place.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just to confirm you're a bit of a troll and attention seeker

No more so than every other person who starts a thread on here. We're all equal in the attention-seeker stakes ... or then again, maybe we're not ... maybe we're just posting stuff which interests us, or irritates us, or makes us laugh. At least no-one can post cute dog or cat videos ... yet.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
A separate thread just so I don't upset a bunch of oversensitive people again.

Personally I never liked the either the guy or his music. Cannot think of anything memorable that he did.

Seemed like a nice guy though:

Sinead O'Connor spoke about her relationship with Prince in an interview with Norwegian station NRK in November 2014. She said that Prince had summoned her to his house after "Nothing Compares 2 U", a song that Prince wrote which became a worldwide hit for O'Connor in 1990. O'Connor said, "I made it without him. I'd never met him. He summoned me to his house—and it's foolish to do this to an Irish woman—he said he didn't like me saying bad words in interviews. So I told him to **** off." O'Connor alleged that the row became physical. "He got quite violent. I had to escape out of his house at 5 in the morning. He packed a bigger punch than mine."

You're evidently over-sensitive enough to feel you need to start a new thread.

So that's you being over-sensitive about perceived over-sensitivity. Brilliant.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
The worst thing about someone famous dying is that so many other famous people use it as an opportunity to get a little attention with their boring tweets.
When that person who died was alive those who write these tweets or give those interviews probably never gave that person 5 minutes.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

I would say that only caring about people you know or are related to is fairly inward looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here