Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread for people who were not fans of Prince or his music

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Jesus, you are even more joyless and bitter than I thought.

So no reasons then? Just whining.:tosser:

Never miss the opportunity for some low quality trolling though eh?

Insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Ive already told you you are not smart enough to tell if someone is trolling or not, as thats on topic it isn't.you seem to have a 100% wrong strike rate.:O:lol:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Not trying to be offensive, just to say that I am getting somewhat tired of the media over hype to his death. He may have influenced the funk/jazz music of the 80's -90's but certainly not the whole world. I would guess that a lot of people of "senior" years may hardly of heard of him till now.
His passing is a massive loss to his fans ,of course, but not to me or the world at large.

I enjoy a huge range of music but although I was aware of Prince i was very surprised he went back to the 80`s i cannot recall even one of his hits so to hear him described as one of the greats along side say,Mccarthy, Elvis, Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Diamond,Jagger and Ella Fitzgerald to name a few is a surprise however he seems to have appealed to a wide audience and therefore will be missed

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I enjoy a huge range of music but although I was aware of Prince i was very surprised he went back to the 80`s i cannot recall even one of his hits so to hear him described as one of the greats along side say,Mccarthy, Elvis, Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Diamond,Jagger and Ella Fitzgerald to name a few is a surprise however he seems to have appealed to a wide audience and therefore will be missed

I couldn't tell you the name of any song by Sammy Davis or Neil Diamond, and don't even know who McCarthy is.

That doesn't mean that I don't think that they could be considered 'legends'.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not trying to be offensive, just to say that I am getting somewhat tired of the media over hype to his death. He may have influenced the funk/jazz music of the 80's -90's but certainly not the whole world. I would guess that a lot of people of "senior" years may hardly of heard of him till now.
His passing is a massive loss to his fans ,of course, but not to me or the world at large.

The old duffers might be aware of him via the Tom Jones Kiss cover?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here