Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread for people who were not fans of Prince or his music

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sorry, I thought they were in a relationship? (as the story states)

Blimey. From that, I assume you think it's okay for partners to smash their girlfriends about and it still doesn't explain the comment about most men wanting to hit a woman. I honestly didn't think blokes thought like that anymore. You've surprised me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
OP: Idiot. Beyond words to start a thread like this. Someone has died. Someone with more talent, love and soul in his heart than the OP will ever possess. Idiot of the highest order.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
A separate thread just so I don't upset a bunch of oversensitive people again.

Personally I never liked the either the guy or his music. Cannot think of anything memorable that he did.

Seemed like a nice guy though:

Sinead O'Connor spoke about her relationship with Prince in an interview with Norwegian station NRK in November 2014. She said that Prince had summoned her to his house after "Nothing Compares 2 U", a song that Prince wrote which became a worldwide hit for O'Connor in 1990. O'Connor said, "I made it without him. I'd never met him. He summoned me to his house—and it's foolish to do this to an Irish woman—he said he didn't like me saying bad words in interviews. So I told him to **** off." O'Connor alleged that the row became physical. "He got quite violent. I had to escape out of his house at 5 in the morning. He packed a bigger punch than mine."

You've given me an idea. Maybe I'll create a similar attention seeking thread about you when you die of moaning.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd just like to congratulate all involved in thread - quite stupendously amusing. Dickery, preciousness and hypocrisy all in one place. Well played, well played indeed.

And you coming on with your usual post about how much shitter everyone is than you probably completes a fair few NSC bingo cards. Trebles all round!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just in case you've forgotten, it's Prince who has just died, not Sinead O'connor.

Yeah but I was replying to your post about the Sinead song explaining your desire to punch her in the face. You said all would become clear. Honestly, it's not, could you explain?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yeah but I was replying to your post about the Sinead song explaining your desire to punch her in the face. You said all would become clear. Honestly, it's not, could you explain?

I had no intention whatsoever of punching her in the face. Where have I typed this?

I would intend on punching her ankle. Take her down like a tree.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I never liked him or his music

He did go out with Sheila E who if I recall was quite stunning and he wrote a hit for her which I quite liked

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You know that strange thing that puppies do?

You know - they spread their back legs, concentrate and drag themselves across the floor with their front legs, their arse trailing behind them?

Why do they do that? What are they trying to achieve?

They give every indication of enjoyment - great big grin, tail wagging like a helicopter rotor, tongue lolling out and so-on.

It must have it's attractions so, in the spirit of academic research I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss is about.

Well, it wasn't any fun at all, I can tell you. It ****ing hurt places you don't want to hurt.

Admittedly our dining room is covered with a great big coconut hair mat which amplified the chafing somewhat. Perhaps I should have left my underpants on.

Our dinner guests weren't particularly impressed either, the recently divorced MILF from next door left nearly all of her artisan liquid chocolate brownie, and Father O'Grady made his excuses half way through the soup course.

But I digress. Can you imagine the sheer agony of dragging your meat and two veg across a coconut fibre mat? The excruciating pain as your wife gently tweezes out the splinters that have embedded themselves in the top of your helmet whilst she's trying to watch 'First Dates' over your shoulder?

The throbbing rawness that persists around your Galdalf's hat for hours....days.....weeks.... after the experience?

What I'm trying to say is that it was possibly the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

Until I read yet another tedious whiny thread started by the OP.

Now, where did I leave my cheese grater?

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
You know that strange thing that puppies do?

You know - they spread their back legs, concentrate and drag themselves across the floor with their front legs, their arse trailing behind them?

Why do they do that? What are they trying to achieve?

They give every indication of enjoyment - great big grin, tail wagging like a helicopter rotor, tongue lolling out and so-on.

It must have it's attractions so, in the spirit of academic research I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss is about.

Well, it wasn't any fun at all, I can tell you. It ****ing hurt places you don't want to hurt.

Admittedly our dining room is covered with a great big coconut hair mat which amplified the chafing somewhat. Perhaps I should have left my underpants on.

Our dinner guests weren't particularly impressed either, the recently divorced MILF from next door left nearly all of her artisan liquid chocolate brownie, and Father O'Grady made his excuses half way through the soup course.

But I digress. Can you imagine the sheer agony of dragging your meat and two veg across a coconut fibre mat? The excruciating pain as your wife gently tweezes out the splinters that have embedded themselves in the top of your helmet whilst she's trying to watch 'First Dates' over your shoulder?

The throbbing rawness that persists around your Galdalf's hat for hours....days.....weeks.... after the experience?

What I'm trying to say is that it was possibly the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

Until I read yet another tedious whiny thread started by the OP.

Now, where did I leave my cheese grater?

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

This is the wrong sort of forum for that sort of post. Try Xhamster.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I made a separate thread to post your favourite Prince tracks:

He was a genius, him combined with radiohead ! Strange combination but for me works very well !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here