Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 seats sold yesterday

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Mate of mine had his presentation today, they told him that they had sold 700 seats yesterday. Thats a lot of seats!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard it was nearly a million now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
As someone who attends at Withdean regularly but has never had a season ticket, I am getting slightly worried about this.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
As someone who attends at Withdean regularly but has never had a season ticket, I am getting slightly worried about this.

You won't get back or front row anywhere in the ground if you are waiting for general sales.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2

I reckon it'll be in your hands mate, if you're quick enough when they're put on general sale I think you'll be fine.

I'm just worried the North Stand will sell out before my presentation on the 3rd Feb.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If every season ticket holder from Withers last season 4500? sold there plus 3 as well that would mean a sell out completely.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not worried about where I sit particularly, everwhere will have a better view and facilities at Withdean. Just that I get a seat at all. Common sense dictates that it wont be a problem but storys like 700 seats sold in one day is a bit worrying.

It's the blooming JCL +3's that will piss me off, fair enough if the ground is full up of diehard season tickets holders than fair enough I have no right to complain but half of it is going to be sold to people who haven't been to Withdean at all :angry:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Trying to work that one out......4 presentations...40 people at each...max 4 purchases per person.
If every single person bought 4 seats each...thats 640 ( and I find that very hard to believe )
Unless of course certain people have been given " first day priority "...outside of the formal presentations.
It just seems a hell of a lot for 160 people.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
40 people per presentation, each can buy up to 4 tickets each, so a maximum of 160 tickets can be sold per presentation
4 presentations yesterday, so thats 4 x 160 = 640, thats if every person who attended maxed out their +3's with their application.

So how does that equate to 700+ sold on the first day ?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Trying to work that one out......4 presentations...40 people at each...max 4 purchases per person.
If every single person bought 4 seats each...thats 640 ( and I find that very hard to believe )
Unless of course certain people have been given " first day priority "...outside of the formal presentations.
It just seems a hell of a lot for 160 people.

Well thats what they told my mate!¬

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whoops, beaten to it by Mo, but the same conclusion. Even if EVERYONE bought their maximum of 4, which is highly unlikely, there were stll not enough people on yesterdays presentations to sell 700.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
40 people per presentation, each can buy up to 4 tickets each, so a maximum of 160 tickets can be sold per presentation
4 presentations yesterday, so thats 4 x 160 = 640, thats if every person who attended maxed out their +3's with their application.

So how does that equate to 700+ sold on the first day ?

I was just about to ask that question.

But you and someone else already have.

So that's that then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here