Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 seats sold yesterday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Does anyone who has attended presentations in the last two days have a feeling for how sales are going as in, are most people still buying multiples or are they just buying for themselves?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Does anyone who has attended presentations in the last two days have a feeling for how sales are going as in, are most people still buying multiples or are they just buying for themselves?

Martin Perry asked for a show of hands at yesterday lunch-time's presentation ref who were buying more than one ST. I reckon about two thirds put their hands up.

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
Just back from the 6pm presentation.

Looks like seats in the West and East stands, close to the half way line, are going to be difficult to get ... lots already marked up as sold.

Got mine though :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Looks like seats in the West and East stands, close to the half way line, are going to be difficult to get ... lots already marked up as sold.

Love you avatar.Always wanted them in my tank one day but since i enjoy community tanks it wasn't wise.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Alot of those seats were already earmarked for 1901, Directors and press before any of the presentations started

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here