Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 70 pies thrown away in Away Stand

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I presume the O/P is standing outside his local Tesco as we speak, waiting to see what they lob in the bins at the end of the day.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And that was why I created the thread. So the rest of your post really is, like so many others, ridiculous. It's not a moan, it's not a whine. 70 pies were thrown away. They were, that's how it is, that is what happened. Here is a thread pointing out how much food they wasted, probably without giving it a second thought.

Care to provide any evidence of the other 'ridiculous' posts? Talk about 'shooting from the hip'.

Did you email Paul Barber or just remain idle..... :ffsparr:

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Couldnt be bothered to trawl through this but in the event that any pies were left they used to give them to the Stewards once everything had closed .... that changed a while back where it was considered a better option to throw em away ....

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If they have pies left over in the away end after all the fans have gone post match you would think they would ascertain if their was a shortage elsewhere in the stadium and take the pies to where they are needed. Why don't the club/caterers sell any remaining pies which are left 90 minutes post match at a £1 ? Selling a pie for a £1 is better than throwing it away as waste.

Is it though? If I knew there was a strong likelyhood of being able to purchase a pie for a quid at say 1830, then I'd be far less likely to buy one @ 1545.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here