Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 70 pies thrown away in Away Stand

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why not do what happened at Huddersfield away last season where everything was £1 when you left the ground, cheap as chips and the meat and tattie one was superb.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Mr Barber mentioned the massive consumption of pints and pies during his interview last week being amongst the largest he has ever come across but he did not mention numbers

Blimey, no wonder there is a shortage of pies in some areas.....Barber is quaffing them.....bet he's gutted he never realised there were a few going begging in the away end.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why not do what happened at Huddersfield away last season where everything was £1 when you left the ground, cheap as chips and the meat and tattie one was superb.

I thought chips were quite expensive though?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Could the left over pies not be donated to homeless people's charities in the Brighton area.

Very high in fat and salt and 0 nutrients so probably not a great idea. Wish we could have some healthy food at the stadium.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they have pies left over in the away end after all the fans have gone post match you would think they would ascertain if their was a shortage elsewhere in the stadium and take the pies to where they are needed. Why don't the club/caterers sell any remaining pies which are left 90 minutes post match at a £1 ? Selling a pie for a £1 is better than throwing it away as waste.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

What the flying ****. All the incredibly moronic, nonsensical sh1t that's posted on here and you pick mine out to yawn at? Which part were you particularly offended by, the bit where I said killing homeless people perhaps wasn't a great idea, or the bit where I suggested a choice of non- gut rotting food might be a good idea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here