Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Why, it wasn't against Liverpool last year after all the predictions of doom...... but a Gooner sitting next to me better keep his gob shut........anyway, our seats will nearly sell out before their allocation gets made available.

How would you have spotted the Arsenal fans at the Liverpool match anyway? :)

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Why, it wasn't against Liverpool last year after all the predictions of doom...... but a Gooner sitting next to me better keep his gob shut........anyway, our seats will nearly sell out before their allocation gets made available.

How would you have spotted the Arsenal fans at the Liverpool match anyway? :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There's 8 in the North Stand that I know who have season tickets with us.

Then if they start to get vocal in a Gooner sort of way, let's hope they get turfed out and have their ST cancelled,..... however if they remain all Albion like, then all will be cushty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was a women supporting Man Utd there on Saturday.

I know because she walked past us wearing this:-

898-man-u-turn-up-hat.jpg

Fookin knob.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In 1987 they brought 6000
It must have been more than that. They got the whole of the East stand (before it fell derelict) and possibly even the usual north east area normally reserved for away fans. Southampton brought 7,000 in 1985 and Arsenal brought more than them.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There's 8 in the North Stand that I know who have season tickets with us.

Should be interesting..... do they all sit together?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It must have been more than that. They got the whole of the East stand (before it fell derelict) and possibly even the usual north east area normally reserved for away fans. Southampton brought 7,000 in 1985 and Arsenal brought more than them.

They didn't have the ne corner. I tried to get in the north but it was full by the time I got there and the next best thing was the ne corner. It was weird standing in an area usually reserved for the away fans.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
and have you discussed this with her yet?

Nope. I'm too busy cheering on The Albion. Just makes me cringe a little inside when I see her wearing Liverpool gear and spending the whole game looking at her twitter feed to see how Liverpool are doing.

Needless to say, her attendance this season is well below 50%.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Typical isn't it, this morning the 4 seats next to my ST seat were available so I convinced my son he wants to go to the game (doing my bit for the club finances Mr Barber). This evening when I come to book all 4 of those have gone. Fortunately there were 2 others seats fairly close by that I've managed to bag.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why won't it let me choose 8 seats ?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Then if they start to get vocal in a Gooner sort of way, let's hope they get turfed out and have their ST cancelled,..... however if they remain all Albion like, then all will be cushty.

Don't think they'd do anything if Arsenal scored but you don't know the reaction of some when your preferred team score. If I was in the Arsenal end playing us and we scored then I'd be out without my feet touching the ground.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here