Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ah that might be it - thanks.

Edit: nope that doesn't work, either. Nor does OAP.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ah that might be it - thanks.

Edit: nope that doesn't work, either. Nor does OAP.

I've just put in u18, until you go through to payment screen it doesn't change. If not book the ticket and then ring ticket office and explain and they will refund the difference, I had to do it a couple of times last season.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nah, it's just a website f**k up....

What concession tickets are available?
There are a range of concessionary tickets available throughout the Amex:

North Stand Over 65s, Under 18s, Under 10s
East Stand Over 65s, Under 18s, Under 10s
Family Stand Over 65s, Under 16s, Under 10s
West Stand Upper Over 65s, Under 18s, Under 10s
West Stand Lower - Wings Over 65s, Under 16s, Under 10s

There are no concessionary tickets available in the West Stand lower - centre.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The OP is right about all the 10 pointers jumping online now to try to get tickets, good chance they will all be gone before the team we are playing will be decided.

Online Ticketing

Please wait. There is currently a high level of demand.

We will automatically connect you when a session becomes available so please do not navigate away from this page.

Thank you for your patience.

The OP is right about all the 10 pointers jumping online now to try to get tickets, good chance they will all be gone before the team we are playing will be decided.

Online Ticketing

Please wait. There is currently a high level of demand.

We will automatically connect you when a session becomes available so please do not navigate away from this page.

Thank you for your patience.

Yup, I just looked too - been waiting 10 mins now.

I actually feel a bit guilty and I am only going for a nosey and will no doubt make someone else make a little longer.

Hey ho!

You are hoping ??? Do you really care that much?
Can understand us wanting a good crowd, but you seemed obsessed that every seat is sold,why is so important?

As far as importance goes, it's not, however, I hate seeing an empty seat and this game is also a great chance for some less regular followers to catch the Albion bug, so if possible, I would rather an extra 1000 Albion fans cheering us on (who may come back again and again) rather than an extra 1000 Arsenal fans.

TBH if we do give them a 3200 allocation, it will be 600 higher than any other away team has had at the Amex.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The place will be crawling with Arsenal fans, in every stand. That's what I hate about playing top premier league teams at home.

Why, it wasn't against Liverpool last year after all the predictions of doom...... but a Gooner sitting next to me better keep his gob shut........anyway, our seats will nearly sell out before their allocation gets made available.

Why, it wasn't against Liverpool last year after all the predictions of doom...... but a Goober sitting next to me better keep his gob shut........anyway, our seats will nearly sell out long before their allocation gets made availability.

This - Unless the north corners are ready or the winning team on Wednesday don't want 15% it will be sold out before we even know who the opponents are

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I have tried 3 times to purchased a ticket with the ID from my friends and family list(i had already got my own seat last week) but it would not accept the payment. Is this because my bank details are different from the person's ID i am using?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here