Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also will Villa really give us more tickets? Would this not cause segregation issues?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'll be hoping to get a ticket on Wednesday morning, but won't hold my breath.

I can't say I'm too fussed though, don't get me wrong, I really want to go. However, by opting only to be a white member I knew that I may not get tickets to big away games. That was a choice I made.

As long as all the Gold and Blue members who applied before 9am Wednesday, get their tickets I don't really think I can complain.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Also will Villa really give us more tickets? Would this not cause segregation issues?
We're already getting 6,300 and in any case they'll sell out their ground without the need to give extra tix to Albion fans. So my guess is NO.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
1982/3

Nah, I've already ponced one off the special mods section from the online ticketing system :thumbsup:

Lucky Boy, you can sit back & enjoy the binfest.
Apologies, by the way, I misread your post. Thought you were asking how many of these people went to Villa last time.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
so basically there is going to be a white member scramble for the last 2000 tickets on wednesday morning.....

C-H-y-A-R-G-E-!

ponsonbys-charge.jpg

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The trouble with "sit where you like" for this game is that if its sold out which looks a cert now, they will make everyone sit in their allocated numbers so dont think that will be in operation. Feel for the gold member people hanging on with other colours ticket apps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here