Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Once Scottish Paul gets back from gritting the whole of the UK and bring peace to the Middle East in his tea break, he should be able to sort out distributing tickets EASILY

Not so fast - hasn't he still got to flit over to ANGOLA to sort out the extra security measures?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No surprise we've sold that many really.

Season ticket holders (or their mates) will have taken up a big chunk, and when you throw in Players/Club staff as well, there's not going to be much left for the white member binfest.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Surley it will be free seating ala almost every other away game! why wait to get seats together

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In the case that we do get more tickets, it will be interesting to know how the online system handles "pending further tickets...."

The postal system with all it's faults does give an indication of how many more could possibly be asked for.

Looks highly unlikely I'll be getting a ticket.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
wonder if blue/white members already on system before villa draw will get priority over those applying for membership after the darw.. ie now ??

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Once Scottish Paul gets back from gritting the whole of the UK and bring peace to the Middle East in his tea break, he should be able to sort out distributing tickets EASILY

Already a done job hon. I saw him about an hour ago - & he even managed to stabilize global CO2 emissions as I chatted to him: & that was JUST FOR FUN! :ohmy:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Will Villa sell 36,640 tickets if the capacity is 42,640 for a game against a third division club? I doubt it, so I'm assuming we should recieve some more tickets if needed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope any existing white members get a grace period before all these JCL's..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here