Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd Ashes Test Match: Edgbaston - 30 July to 3 August

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why does everyone hate Broad? of the paceman who was the only one who threatened yesterday. He's the only bowler to have taken wickets in all 3 Aussie innings and a lot of the time suffers because Strauss gives him strange fields and tells him to bowl bouncers. His average for England for England in the last two years is better than Harmison's, and he's got a better average in County Cricket this year than Harmy

I don't hate him but he has let the aussies off the hook more times than anyone else. His average is only better than Harmison because he's only bowled 48 overs. Harmison has bowled 276 overs.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Onions to Clarke, no run, cuts back sharply and England let out a noise that could probably be heard in London. London in Canada. Beautiful off-cutter which cut back sharp and that is so, so close! Looked to me like it was taking out middle-and-leg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
yep Swann had watson too.

Anderson had katich plum, on the back foot right in front.
Swann had Watson
Onions just had Clark.

All poor decisions.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
yep Swann had watson too.

Anderson had katich plum, on the back foot right in front.
Swann had Watson
Onions just had Clark.

All poor decisions.

There's no way the Aussies can complain about not getting the rub of the green in this match. Frankly some of these decisions should stop this guy from umpiring any more games. With the use of a third umpire for so many decisions in the game these days the only real ones left for the two out there are caught and lbw and they are getting them wrong.

Another one gone!

MJ Clarke lbw b Anderson 29

49.4 oh he's got him! A huge inswinger here, curves late and strikes Clarke on middle and leg, Rudi Koertzen lifts the finger 193/5

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The problem is he has not got back into line and length mode.

I think a lot of that Strauss' captaincy, I like Broad because he tries different things when needed (like in the Caribbran) but in this serious he's looked for a couple a while and then Strauss tells him to bowl bowlers for over after over and he loses his radar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here