Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 -How Many People Do You Have On Your Ignore List

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think I had melotron(?) on my ignore for quite a while. Then while I was reading a thread I could only read half of the conversation. So I switched him off the list and thought he had some decent points and had no idea why I had ignored him in the first place!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't put anyone on. It's helpful in the sense that I know however much of a pratt I am there's always one who's more.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Only one person for a short time (for the sake of my blood pressure) but now I find it quite therapeutic reading his consistently delusional nonsense.
I wonder if that is the one I have on ignore? Having said that, there are plenty of contenders for posting 'consistently delusional nonsense'.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
None. I don't believe in ignoring people if you happen to find them offensive to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
none, although there are a couple of posters i tend to ignore

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
None. It's called debate and just because I disagree with them doesn't mean I'll ignore them. Pointless in my opinion.

The problem with some posters is that they always take up a contrary position and try to stoke up an argument which turns abusive then ping pongs backwards and forwards through an thread where people are trying to debate. We all know the usual suspects for that so it's worth putting some on ignore to cut through the floss.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The problem with some posters is that they always take up a contrary position and try to stoke up an argument which turns abusive then ping pongs backwards and forwards through an thread where people are trying to debate. We all know the usual suspects for that so it's worth putting some on ignore to cut through the floss.

Fair enough.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There was one poster who said very little, if anything at all, but just posted emojis (Ninja turtles, I think) all over matchday threads - it was just such a waste of space that I put him on ignore. Two or three others - can't remember who, they don't crop up very often any more. Not bothered about people disagreeing with me in debating, but these were ones who just got plain abusive, so out they went. Can't be bothered with tools like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here