Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 -How Many People Do You Have On Your Ignore List

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I currently have three on mine - one racist and two tedious bores.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Am I the only one who opened the thread on page 1 (16/06/2015) and reading through, started wondering how it was others still had a 'thumbs down' button, and I didn't? dementia is closing in! :eek:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not big on ignore but having a look at tapatalk the other day I found out I was FOLLOWING people on NSC. No idea HOW I started doing that, or what following them on here entails.

If I did have an ignore list though, the people I was 'following' on tapatalk would probably be on it :shrug:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm not usually in the "ban it !" camp, I tend to like to let people speak and make fools of themselves, however, I have had 1 on my ignore list for a long time, I'm just not interested in anything he has to say .... mentioning no names (Return of the Rev). Ok, I did mention it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not big on ignore but having a look at tapatalk the other day I found out I was FOLLOWING people on NSC. No idea HOW I started doing that, or what following them on here entails.

If I did have an ignore list though, the people I was 'following' on tapatalk would probably be on it :shrug:

I just checked and was shocked to find I was "following" 181 people. Not sure how as I have never deliberately followed anyone!

Must be something to do with Tapatalk as that is the only way I access NSC nowadays.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I just checked and was shocked to find I was "following" 181 people. Not sure how as I have never deliberately followed anyone!

Must be something to do with Tapatalk as that is the only way I access NSC nowadays.

Bloody hell! Mine read like a personal top ten of NSC's least wanted, how about yours? (and if so, at 181 anything you want to talk about?)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bloody hell! Mine read like a personal top ten of NSC's least wanted, how about yours? (and if so, at 181 anything you want to talk about?)

I hadn't heard of half of them!

I wonder if you automatically follow someone when you quote them?

Edit - That must be it as I am now following you!
Edit 2 - Just found the "Auto Follow" setting in Tapatalk and turned it off!!

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In Tapatalk just click on your own picture. You don't appear to be following anyone but have 15 followers.
Cheers. I'm not using tapatapa, maybe that's causing people to accidentally follow others. I also can't see the info by clicking on my avatar on the std web page.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In Tapatalk just click on your own picture. You don't appear to be following anyone but have 15 followers.

Oh yeah. Just did this and I appear to have 4 followers. None that I have ever seen post on here.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm on another user's laptop and have just seen this thread for the first time.

when logged in do you have to physically un ignore the person you were ignoring because you want to comment on a thread you wanted to ignore or is there another mechanism?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here