Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 -How Many People Do You Have On Your Ignore List

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't see the point. There are some I don't bother reply to but I have no one on ignore.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
A few palace knobs, I suspect they're the ones that usually end up banned though
That said, there are a couple of decent palace that post here

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have everyone on ignore and so this board is extremely quiet...a bit like radio 3 on a night....marvellous

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
87 , all of them Palarse ****s , the ignore list acts as an anti-virus to these vermin.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
None - I would rather see it all, and on occasion have seen stuff that I like coming from unexpected quarters.

There are also different types of thread. Somebody who annoys you in one area may not in another.

None at all.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win - Mahatma Gandhi

Spoke some good sense did Ghandi.

I like this one.

gandhi_zpsiywuayaf.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think I had one of the CT loons on ignore once but they were getting quoted by people all the time so I saw their bilge anyway. I don't believe I have anyone on ignore although I do have a select few that i'll never engage with, for one reason or other.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have always had a problem with the tone of posts rather than the content. I put London Irish on ignore for a long time and it was probably just my perception of the tone in the posts but I would get peed off seeing them anyway.
The Large One is another but he seems to have gone off the radar of late.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
None.

Everyone's welcome.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
None.

Everyone's welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here