Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 -How Many People Do You Have On Your Ignore List

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One, but they don't often post and it was a long time ago. No-one annoys me enough right now for me to use that feature.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
None, although I was sorely tempted to add a few during the general election...and even more after the result.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just the one. Seemed to have absolutely nowt to say or contribute. Just got overly annoying in the end, just got to be a waste of shared bandwidth. Not to mention oxygen. Looking forward to the next hundred thumbs-down from the freak! :kiss:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
You get a few wind up merchants on here, who post the occasional made up nonsense rumour. As a few have mentioned, the ignore doesn't really work, as either posts get quoted, or you can't resist a peak to see if they still wind you up. Put the story maker's on ignore, however and you don't need to go check the validity of their latest act of fiction.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just Bozza for me :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
None as of today. The goons that were festering on it have either been banned or don't post any more.

3 for me (perhaps I have the record?)

To those that dress up antisemitism in the guise of anti Israel - get my ignore.

An, the self proclaimed wealthiest poster on NSC peddling hi s religious bigotry again.

I however chose not to ignore religious bigots.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have no one on my ignore list and have only done a thumbs down a few times mainly due to :drink:
Every one of my posts have had a bit of tongue in cheek in them.
It's all a laugh at the end of the day.

Nibble you are a complete #### :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here