Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******2010 World's Hardest Creature Competition- Official Nominations Thread******

Oct 25, 2003
there's no point arguing about a creatures hardness now! wait until the contest starts

if someone nominates the mosquito, it is in

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Yeah f*** this Mosquito shit. Being responsible for millions of lives lost doesn't make you hard. I could have kicked the shit out of Shipman, had Hitler in a headlock and bashed up Bin Laden.

They have all killed more people than Chuck Norris but who would you rather face mano e mano?

Oct 25, 2003
i shall second the grizzly and also that asian thing that kinky posted

i think the BEARS have a lot to live up to after their excellent PEDIGREE in this contest

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Portuguese Man o' War

Creature-Portuguese-Man-o-War-02.JPG

*shivers*

f*** that giant squid thing, we know these bastards are scary! LOOK at IT!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well to add to the Feline contingent I think this bad boy has to be included. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the JAGUAR

800px-Panthera_onca_at_the_Toronto_Zoo_2.jpg

The LARGEST and MOST POWERFUL feline in the Western Hemisphere.

Preferred killing method? Fatal bite to the brain using its armour piercing skull crushing teeth.

You KNOW that's gonna hurt

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Portuguese Man o' War

Creature-Portuguese-Man-o-War-02.JPG

*shivers*

f*** that giant squid thing, we know these bastards are scary! LOOK at IT!

The Colossal Squid does not take kindly to being taunted by peasants like you, you shall be made to pay next time you visit the waters.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Ooooo, here you go...

The Cassowary! How could we forget upon thinking of BIRDS. And yes, it is a bird, it's just a flightless BIRD.

cassowary-attack-2.jpg

2111968170104181437S600x600Q85.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_46709577_bee2.jpg

Some Dawsons Bees after a fight, yesterday. And yes - that is the losers HEAD in the middle.

I have another nomination. If we're talking pure violent AGGRESSION against its own kind, then you'll go a long way to find a nastier bit of work than the DAWSONS BEE. These suckers basically have a MASS RIOT over the ladybees, and by the time their scrap is over, almost every male bee has been KILLED in a bitey/stingy frenzy. Heads get lopped off, limbs go flying, and the victorious males often end up butchering the FEMALE as well as the bloodlust takes hold.

They are MENTALISTS

_46710846_bee.jpg

"Don't f*** with me...."

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's a distinct lack of reptiles, so ladies and gentlemen, I give you the ALLIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE. These guys BITE and everything! The eat meat and have been known to kill actual alligators.

alligator-snapping-turtle.jpg

raaaah.jpg

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Seagulls, Seagulls, Seagulls!

959.JPG

1125985167_74cd820938.jpg

If you don't appreciate how hard they are speak to my CAT, who is half the size of these bastards, and gets regularly beaten by them. That's beaten, not eaten. But still, HARD.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
How about putting a predetermined number of people (say 100) on Littlehampton beach, then introduce a certain biomass of the test subject standardised to say the weight of a polar bear, and time how long it takes for the people to run away scared. So you would have one polar bear, or a polar bear sized swarm of mossies, or a polar bear sized group of beetles, or whatever. Then you could compare the scariness factor fairly, no matter of size. Simples.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The DADDY of the Spiders:

GoliathBirdEatingSpiderWHSp_AP7I.jpg

The GOLIATH BIRD EATING Spider

This guy has the pure testicular fortitude to EAT BIRDS. That's taking-the-p*ss hard, that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here