Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******2010 World's Hardest Creature Competition- Official Nominations Thread******

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
and; an animal that swims so deep that it has never been caught alive, the Colossal Squid:

0410.gif

It might swim deep, but how hard is it? Is it always up for the fight no matter the odds?
Will it attack at the slightest provocation?

I'd loke to nominate this mean mofo:

Cape%20Buffalo.jpg

The CAPE BUFFALO

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
06_04.jpg

I will nominate the Darwin beetle AKA the rape beetle, after catching this great beast on BBC Ones 'LIFE'... This beetle has to climb a tree, at the top of the tree is the Female, to get to the top he has to run what can only be described as the west street guantlette, fighting other beetle climbing the tree who are all trying to bone the female, once the Darwin beetle wins, he chucks them off the tree, what a winner... but this doesnt stop there, once the lucky male reached the top he then tried to woo her but the fussy bitch wasnt intrested, so he caught her with his big fang like arms, and rapes her, once he is done with her he then threw her off the tree too. now thats hard. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

i wish to nominate the TIGER

Tiger_panthera_tigris_tigris_Bengal.jpg

I second both these beauts.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I would like to nominate the Great Barracida:

barracuda.jpg

and; an animal that swims so deep that it has never been caught alive, the Colossal Squid

0410.gif
f*** me, imagine bumping into this on your daily swim...:eek::eek::eek:

ap_squid_061222.jpg

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You can't edit your post after a certain time limit now.

NAZI mods.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The moonbear

Asian black bears (Moonbears) can be very aggressive toward humans, and have frequently attacked people without provocation.

moonbear.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
for some reason i can't edit the first post on this thread, but i am keeping up to date with the QUALIFIERS

Something tells me you may have your work cut out with the amount of nominations there might be...

Time to meet the fiercest of them all...THE HONEY BADGER!

HoneyBadger.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
so far:

Pool A (Land Mammals): Tiger, Hippo, Cape Buffalo, Honey Badger
Pool B (Fish/Sea Mammals): Great White Shark, Bull Shark, Colossal Squid
Pool C (Lizards/Amphibians): Komodo Dragon
Pool D (birds/insects/other): Bombadier Beetle, Darwin Beetle, Brazilian Wandering Spider, Japanese Hornet

update

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here