Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
talking to a bloke in the boozer today who's been banned from the east stand after being grassed up, been supporting the Albion at the Goldstone , Gillingham and Withdean ,SAID IT'S ALL GONE DOWN HILL SUPPORTING THE CLUB SINCE WE'VE BEEN AT THE AMEX, nothing to do with HEBBARD and his cronies is it ???
regards
DR

D

Deleted User X18H

talking to a bloke in the boozer today who's been banned from the east stand after being grassed up, been supporting the Albion at the Goldstone , Gillingham and Withdean ,SAID IT'S ALL GONE DOWN HILL SUPPORTING THE CLUB SINCE WE'VE BEEN AT THE AMEX, nothing to do with HEBBARD and his cronies is it ???
regards
DR

He got grassed up for supporting the Albion at the Goldstone? A man in a boozer.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Why are you arguing with me ? Sorry used question mark again but think justified. You should be happy that I'm a passionate Albion Fan in the soulless bowl that is 1901!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
regards
DR
Grassed up for what?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Why are you so angry at people who want to pay more ?
The club needs corporate customers and 1901 customers as its big revenue for the club. With financial fairplay on the horizon this is crucial. You can sit in the east stand and pay standard price. The club needs all kinds of supporters. No point getting angry because you consider yourself more of a true fan. Everyone who buys a ticket has the right to support the team how they want.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Why are you arguing with me ? Sorry used question mark again but think justified. You should be happy that I'm a passionate Albion Fan in the soulless bowl that is 1901!

I'm mostly arguing because you assumed a steward had told me to sit down. Petty, yes, but I'm feeling like having a moan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports