Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
Got some free tickets for the 1901 today. Never again. What a bunch of soulless entitled rich boys. At one point I was told to sit down and stop cheering. Unbelievable. Half of the scum didn't even cheer when we scored.

I'll take my seat in the ESU over that atmosphere vacuum any day.
listen to this one then !!, my mate was asked to stop leaning forward in his seat by some bell end in 1901 , mate told him in no uncertain way what he thought of him and was quite happy to take it further, we've got some prize knobs in there by all accounts ,time to reclaim football back :rant:
regards
DR

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Personally getting a bit pissed off with these threads all the time. Happy to take free tickets and then moan about it. Like most in 1901 where I am we're passionate, been going for years and yes I did go to Gillingham and Withdean as well and go to loads of away games. Go f*** yourself back up to ESU

Hallelujah! Some passion! Finally. Fair enough.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Never had an issue when i was in 1901 last season, good and loud set around us.

Some just whinge for the sake of it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well after 14 years on the road I think I'm entitled to choose whether I sit in the 1901 ( "my" bit is full of normal fans who cheer when we score and groan if we miss) or elsewhere. As somebody else said if I choose to pay more its up to me. And if I didn't pay a bit more than you your season ticket would have gone up by lots more than what it will go up by so thank the 1901ers for keeping your price down

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jan 30, 2008
Well after 14 years on the road I think I'm entitled to choose whether I sit in the 1901 ( "my" bit is full of normal fans who cheer when we score and groan if we miss) or elsewhere. As somebody else said if I choose to pay more its up to me. And if I didn't pay a bit more than you your season ticket would have gone up by lots more than what it will go up by so thank the 1901ers for keeping your price down
you're so precious :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Got some free tickets for the 1901 today. Never again. What a bunch of soulless entitled rich boys. At one point I was told to sit down and stop cheering. Unbelievable. Half of the scum didn't even cheer when we scored.

I'll take my seat in the ESU over that atmosphere vacuum any day.

First point I'm female! Second point I'm not rich. Third point I've never seen a steward tell anyone to sit down when cheering on the Albion so I'm not convinced that is true and fourth point EVERYONE around me goes bonkers when we score.

Last edited:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
First point I'm female! Second point I'm not rich. Third point I've never seen a steward tell anyone to sit down when cheering on the Albion so I'm not convinced that is true and fourth point EVERYONE around me goes bonkers when we score.

At what point did I say a steward told me to sit down? Oh, that's right, I didn't.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive to how the world works but I would have hoped the club would have honoured its grass roots and the struggles of the last few years rather than pricing out people who kept the club in business.

Strange logic, considering tickets for all budgets are available at the Amex. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here