Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

Well im my area of 1901 we go metal when the Albion score. Today I lfted the boy up to salute Lopez because he couldn't see , such was the commotion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nope. If you don't cheer when your team scores then you're scum as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think the 1901ers will miss you.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't think the 1901ers will miss you.

Good. I plan on never returning.

I can't be the only one sickened by these passionless "fans" and the way they get treated.

Why do they get this massive lounge/bar to enjoy after the game whilst the rest of us make do with the freezing concourses? Because they pay a few quid more? Bullshit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why do they get this massive lounge/bar to enjoy after the game whilst the rest of us make do with the freezing concourses? Because they pay a few quid more? Bullshit.

This is the way of the world I'm afraid.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

I can't be the only one sickened by these passionless "fans" and the way they get treated.

Passionless and corporate fans. What do you expect?

D

Deleted User X18H

It was bloody warm in my lounge today. The salmon mousse melted!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is the way of the world I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive to how the world works but I would have hoped the club would have honoured its grass roots and the struggles of the last few years rather than pricing out people who kept the club in business.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Personally getting a bit pissed off with these threads all the time. Happy to take free tickets and then moan about it. Like most in 1901 where I am we're passionate, been going for years and yes I did go to Gillingham and Withdean as well and go to loads of away games. Go f*** yourself back up to ESU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports