Aug 8, 2005
Shameless bounce just to save repetition on the other thread

Hopefully for us mere mortals.

burger-and-chips.jpg

i think the club refer to us as the ordainary fans:mad:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I personally have thought about getting one of these, as many just want that bit of extra special exp on a match day after Withdean, but some things for me just dont add up.

I understand people who come from far afield needing parking, but anyone who drives to that staduim needs to be sectioned under the mental health act. I see the new ramp up road, but lets be honest, it will be murder getting in and out of that staduim on a match day with 20k about.

The food option isnt great, you get no food what so ever, just a chance to eat. We can all eat in Gordon Ramseys restaurants and have the choice to fly business class, but realistically...how many of the 1901 club will eat in the restaurant?

You cant dress like a normal football fan, I dont wear a shirt, but not being able to would wind me up.

On the plus side, comfy seating and a great view is what its all about.

The novelty would be nice for a season, but Im going there to drink flat beer, eat shi**y burgers that arnt worth £4 and have a good swear up and generally enjoy myself....i dont feel i personally could do that next to a suit!

But after all that, I think it would nice on a pretencious level to strut through your private entrance though.

Last edited:

Tony B

Oct 17, 2011
all all the carling cup games are thrown in for free first chance tickets to all games like

they said to us they WILL be holding England Under 21's matches which is exciting!

plus you get a free program every match haha ^^

every little helps? :p

As 1901 members we may get first chance tickets for concerts and England U21 games however I was advised today these tickets will be for general enterence and not for your own seats.....The 1901 club seats will be allocated to FIFA and official sponsors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports