Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll take bets on how many posts until he, realising he is losing, says:

"I was only fishing! Got you all! etc"

"fishing" = used as a get out clause by people who are getting destroyed in an argument.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Enjoy your moment!

Do you genuinely think it's only a "moment"?

Are you going to suddenly be in a better stadium? Suddenly with a better manager? Suddenly higher than a league?

It won't be a moment. Get used to it.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Attendances at Falmer are completely taking the piss out of Selhurst and this is the best comeback you can manage?

Of the people who DIDN'T go for whatever reason last night (and yes, Valentine's Day does play a big part in this) the vast majority of them had already paid for their seat, so the club's not out of pocket. Unlike the situation at Palace where you need as many bums on seats as you can get to boost the pitiful number of season ticket holders you have, and therefore the revenue.

I'd love to see matchday income figures, Falmer vs Selhurst. I bet the difference is HUGE. Falmer is a cash cow for our club. Selhurst is a dilapidated pit of shit that's just draining resources.
Can't argue with that.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Do you genuinely think it's only a "moment"?

Are you going to suddenly be in a better stadium? Suddenly with a better manager? Suddenly higher than a league?

It won't be a moment. Get used to it.
In terms of football and results I think so. We will piss this league next season, watch this space.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In terms of football and results I think so. We will piss this league next season, watch this space.

Now I know you're a troll. Another summer of being feeder club to Bolton/Wigan, and it's back to square one.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
26th November, most were out Xmas shopping and many families stayed away due to trouble!

Oh really? Oh, I'm sorry. A month before Christmas, compared to "one the actual day"...Right...

But let's be honest, 13,000 is your average attendance for home supporters. So not many were actually out shopping or avoiding trouble. Did they do the same when we popped up?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We will piss this league next season, watch this space.

laughing.gif

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

That is an incredibly confident statement and given that you haven't any real money or investment in the squad and next season is unlikely to be any different I can't see it myself. You'll do well to finish mid table on current form and next season will be another struggle as there will again be far better teams than palace in the championship with considerably bigger budgets. I know you lot harp on and on about your academy but seriously it isn't going to get you promoted and the best players will leave as they always do.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Oh really? Oh, I'm sorry. A month before Christmas, compared to "one the actual day"...Right...

But let's be honest, 13,000 is your average attendance for home supporters. So not many were actually out shopping or avoiding trouble. Did they do the same when we popped up?
No, they only turn up for big games Vs Cardiff or Peterborough on family days.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not only has the Palarse troll been totally owned by his own stupidity in starting this thread, but I think we should also make him our 'best bitch'?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Maybe the novelty is slowly wearing off.

images

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But it WAS a sell out if you define could you get a ticket and the answer is no. Superfan alert but i was buying my hull away tix and as i was doing so at least three different people were asking if there were any returns and the answer was no. Come on croydonbloke i expect better from you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Maybe the novelty is slowly wearing off.

welcome_to_fail.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
But it WAS a sell out if you define could you get a ticket and the answer is no. Superfan alert but i was buying my hull away tix and as i was doing so at least three different people were asking if there were any returns and the answer was no. Come on croydonbloke i expect better from you.
Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to disappoint you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports