Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah I'm going with
* Valentines night
* Transport was SHOCKING last night - 25s waiting time was 40 minutes so I ended up walking down to the level
* People were expecting trouble I guess , didn't need the hassle.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think you will find going on recent results they have been on a very good run of late.

Really? Really?!?

Recent run is Played 6, Won 1, Drawn 0, Lost 5

Championship Hull 3-0 Bristol City Sat 11 Feb
Championship Bristol City 0-3 Leeds United Sat 4 Feb
Championship Reading 1-0 Bristol City Sat 28 Jan
Championship Bristol City 2-1 Doncaster Sat 21 Jan
Championship Brighton 2-0 Bristol City Sat 14 Jan
FA Cup Crawley 1-0 Bristol City Sat 7 Jan

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's why we never sell out vs Millwall. A good wife will understand that her hubby wants to go to football, trade her in I say.

You're more interested in being in a huge building full of aggressive, sweaty shouting men than being at home with the wife on Valentine's night?

And I thought we were the gay club...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Do I?

Pleased to see you accept that we SHOULD be a Top 6 team.

You are finally getting an idea that the heirarchy of our teams has totally changed over the last year or so.
I wasn't refering to YOU as a person I meant you lot on here. Leave off, come back and tell me about heirachy in 20 years time.OMG that is a laughable comment.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really? Really?!?

Still, a point after being 2-0 up against them is a CRACKING result for Palace. They must have celebrated long into the night with that result

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Since you brought attendances into this.

Considering it was Valentines day, 19,500 is a good attendance, not to mention for a mid-week fixture. I'd say a very good effort, now. Let's review your attendances against Millwall earlier in the season

Sat 26 15:00 H Millwall FLC D 0-0 15,15

A Saturday against local rivals and you mustered about 13,000?

Jog on, buddy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really? Really?!?

:lolol:

Croydon Bloke:
asset.php

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I seem to remember us beating them both times this season. You admitting you're not as good as us then? Oh yes, the table doesn't lie!
I think we play as well as eachother this seaon, and our two games against eachother have shown that, we just have not had the LUCK your team have had this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Maybe the novelty is slowly wearing off.

Yet if we decided to announce our attendances like your club (falsely) then the attendance would have been 22,300 odd. And would be every match. As all tickets are always SOLD OUT :thumbsup: Oh the irony...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wasn't refering to YOU as a person I meant you lot on here. Leave off, come back and tell me about heirachy in 20 years time.OMG that is a laughable comment.

You and your two administrations talking about heirachy? f***ing cheats.

Joker.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Attendances at Falmer are completely taking the piss out of Selhurst and this is the best comeback you can manage?

Of the people who DIDN'T go for whatever reason last night (and yes, Valentine's Day does play a big part in this) the vast majority of them had already paid for their seat, so the club's not out of pocket. Unlike the situation at Palace where you need as many bums on seats as you can get to boost the pitiful number of season ticket holders you have, and therefore the revenue.

I'd love to see matchday income figures, Falmer vs Selhurst. I bet the difference is HUGE. Falmer is a cash cow for our club. Selhurst is a dilapidated pit of shit that's just draining resources.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
That's why we never sell out vs Millwall. A good wife will understand that her hubby wants to go to football, trade her in I say.

I’m single and don’t have kids but I probably wouldn’t take kids under 10 to a Millwall match, not because I’m worried they’d get beaten up but to avoid them being sworn at and having to witness their knuckle dragging antics. The sort of girls I go out with don’t like football in the slightest so I’d have given it a miss given the fact it was valentines day.

For what it’s worth I missed the game due to poor health at the moment, unexpectedly I’ve missed 3 home games this year and a further game due to being in the directors lounge.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Then as per all BHA - Palace arguments I bring out the old ADMIN argument and you don't have a leg to stand on. You CHEATED. You were CHEATS. Hard to take I know, but it completely devalues your time in the Championship. There's a fair chance if you hadn't CHEATED you would've gone into League One, and who knows, maybe lower?

We are CURRENTLY:

Higher than you in the league
In a better stadium
With a bigger fanbase

History is history. As it is, we're in the driving seat. There is no disputing that.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Since you brought attendances into this.

Considering it was Valentines day, 19,500 is a good attendance, not to mention for a mid-week fixture. I'd say a very good effort, now. Let's review your attendances against Millwall earlier in the season

A Saturday against local rivals and you mustered about 13,000?

Jog on, buddy.
26th November, most were out Xmas shopping and many families stayed away due to trouble!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Then as per all BHA - Palace arguments I bring out the old ADMIN argument and you don't have a leg to stand on. You CHEATED. You were CHEATS. Hard to take I know, but it completely devalues your time in the Championship. There's a fair chance if you hadn't CHEATED you would've gone into League One, and who knows, maybe lower?

We are CURRENTLY:

Higher than you in the league
In a better stadium
With a bigger fanbase

History is history. As it is, we're in the driving seat. There is no disputing that.
Enjoy your moment!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Valentines Day.

I could have tried to sneak along, but YES, my boyfriend would have known I was there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here