Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I don't think you understand fishing. Fishing is where someone posts something that they themselves don't believe, to see how many "fall for it". Croydonbloke posted some facts, trying to rile up a few BHA fans. He then got absolutely DESTROYED by an avalanche of facts coming his way.

Surprise, surprise "I'm fishing, you all fell for it!"
Only a load of old spill I have heard before from you lot!!

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No of course he wouldn't but that wouldn't happen would it. Why would you come on here slating our attendance when it's several thousand more than their average this season? The bloke is clearly not an idiot (despite his team choice) he would have known exactly what the response was going to be. He was looking for a rise just to wind you lot up and he got it.

Quite frankly though arguing over how many paying customers you get through the gate is one of the many embarrassing quirks of this site and is about as pointless as ironing socks!
You got it

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Very VERY touchy about attendances are the weed !

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
You got it

So you posted a silly thread to see what attention and responses you would get?!?!

I am guessing that whilst 19,500 Brighton fans were watching Millwall and the other 2500 were at home sorting out their Mrs you were having a very lonely valentines wank?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No of course he wouldn't but that wouldn't happen would it. Why would you come on here slating our attendance when it's several thousand more than their average this season? The bloke is clearly not an idiot (despite his team choice) he would have known exactly what the response was going to be. He was looking for a rise just to wind you lot up and he got it.

Quite frankly though arguing over how many paying customers you get through the gate is one of the many embarrassing quirks of this site and is about as pointless as ironing socks!
Jeez...you mean YOU don't iron your socks....no class some people!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
to be fair, blokey has been on here for a while. top wind up merchant.
still a dirty scummer though :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very VERY touchy about attendances are the weed !

No they're just twice as good as yours... And that's mainly cos u make them up eh

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
For god sake don't rise to the palace plonker. We are obviously getting to them else he would bog off back to their own forum and not be bothered to spend his time casting an envious eye over what's happening here.

Still though if their forum has as many users as their team has supporters he'd end up talking to himself .......

D

Deleted member 18477

Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Maybe the novelty is slowly wearing off.

dear oh dear!

D

Deleted member 18477

Just out of shot is Wilfried Zaha falling to the ground as this gorgeous , but chunky legged, Crystal Girl trips him for another Palace penalty.

i bet she loves it up the arse

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It was 34 years ago when Palace last averaged 20k when outside the Prem. Just saying like.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
See what i mean !

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
So you posted a silly thread to see what attention and responses you would get?!?!

I am guessing that whilst 19,500 Brighton fans were watching Millwall and the other 2500 were at home sorting out their Mrs you were having a very lonely valentines wank?
Yeah sure they were, I am a happily married man, so no need to use the palm lube...... :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
At least we've got attendances to be touchy about. When is your next Groupon deal?

:lolol: "... and you'll never fill, your ground...."

Why didn't you quote this post, Croydonbloke? But in all seriousness, fair play to you with this thread. A lot of Brighton fans are getting hung up on attendances this season, which alot of the rest of us think is really petty and pathetic, so when we drop below our mark it's fair enough we get some comeback. I'm pretty happy with how our season is going in terms of home attendances, considering where we've come from. With the expansion, next season is going to be very interesting to see how many more fans we can attract. The season ticket waiting list is very healthy, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem but you never know. I have a sneaky suspicion we'll be ok, though.

On the subject of attendances, what was your opinion on our allocation at Sellhurst? Presumably, it wouldn't have been impossible to give us more? We would have sold as many as we were given, within reason, and your club missed out on an even better payday there. I understand the argument, "we only got xxx so they're getting the same", but it's a bit petty isn't it? Surely the most important thing is the generating of revenue? You missed a trick in my opinion, not you personally... but the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here