Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Maybe the novelty is slowly wearing off.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
How did you get on last night?

Rumour has it you threw away a two goal lead and Murray didn't score. Again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Only 19,500 last night 2500 missing fans, where were they? potential play off place at stake and they they stayed at home, Come it was only Millwall what were you scared of? :catfight::cheery:

Sorry? A Palace fan coming on here to slag off OUR attendance? OK...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Valentines Day. I was at home with my boyfriend.

Will be back over 20,000 next week again.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Maybe the missing 2500 were out fishing?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

1/10

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The Amex has attracted a lot of young fans and families since opening, I’d imagine some, not all might not want to subject their kids to some of the scummiest fans in English football also for some, blowing out their wives/girlfriends on valentines day isn’t really an option.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Sorry? A Palace fan coming on here to slag off OUR attendance? OK...
Because you keep going on about sell outs at the Amex and 2,500 don't turn up for a game in which you should have won and sneaked in the top 6 on your 1st year back in the Championship.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Amex has attracted a lot of young fans and families since opening, I’d imagine some, not all might not want to subject their kids to some of the scummiest fans in English football also for some, blowing out their wives/girlfriends on valentines day isn’t really an option.
That's why we never sell out vs Millwall. A good wife will understand that her hubby wants to go to football, trade her in I say.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Palace vs Millwall LOCAL DERBY 15,150 THAT SAYS IT ALL AND ON SATURDAY.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Because you keep going on about sell outs at the Amex and 2,500 don't turn up for a game in which you should have won and sneaked in the top 6 on your 1st year back in the Championship.

Do I?

Pleased to see you accept that we SHOULD be a Top 6 team.

You are finally getting an idea that the heirarchy of our teams has totally changed over the last year or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here