Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17 Year old Idiot

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Should of thrown him onto the pitch instead of that bottle. Less likely to get the club a fine knowing the FA decision making process.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Agreed, it was Palace, but does it matter! said i was suprised someone didn't cave his head in.

Of course it matters. We were playing our bitter rivals.

Not hiding behind a keyboard as i did tell him to wind his neck in a piss off, as the gent above with his child may agree with!

Well why did you feel the need to come on here and have a moan about it if you aren't hiding behind your keyboard? I've had plenty of things happen to me at games and not once have I thought Oooo Oooooh I've got to get home and talk about it on the internet.

No need to report him to steward as they were about 4 ft away and could clearly see him.

Well he wasn't doing anything that bad then was he else he would have been oiked out. Old Bill were quite happy threatening people with ejection around me for doing f*** all.

Why the f*** should i move!

Because it's clearly upset you.

Pant wetting, have this dick sit near you and your family and have the same opinion.

By the sounds of things judging by someones comments on this thread he was.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd be worried if I couldnt get a 17 year old kid to sit down and shut up without fighting him.

I think you should be saving all your energy for Bredbury Hall, you know you're going to need it!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Most people carry a phone with camera these days...if people are doing this sort of shit, just take a pic of them and send it to the club with your observations...also send it to NSC so we can take the piss.

Great idea, may make some people think twice. There was more than one Sussex Village lacking its idiot last night I'm afriad.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Where did I advocate that ? christ , you lot talk about the shit atmosphere at football these days , no wonder, its full of people who'd rather take a photo and report someone to the "approporiate " authorities than sort out a kid of 17 with some well placed words and a no nonsense manner.

Well said. The unfortunate thing about a lot of the NSC keyboard warriors is that they were almost certainly the ones at school who would run off and tell the teacher rather than deal with it themselves.

Grow a backbone!!

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Of course it matters. We were playing our bitter rivals.

Well why did you feel the need to come on here and have a moan about it if you aren't hiding behind your keyboard? I've had plenty of things happen to me at games and not once have I thought Oooo Oooooh I've got to get home and talk about it on the internet.

Well he wasn't doing anything that bad then was he else he would have been oiked out. Old Bill were quite happy threatening people with ejection around me for doing f*** all.

Because it's clearly upset you.

By the sounds of things judging by someones comments on this thread he was.

Did you feel the need to make throat cutting actions, monkey gestures, kick seats, rip seats up whilst standing next to a very young child, Clearly if your justification for him acting like a twat was "we were playing Palace" you need to take a look at yourself!

Doesn't upset me in the slightest my friend, Police did not want to know about anything and appeared the ground was controlled by the stewards, well at the front anyhow. I can only comment on them around me and im sure there were others knobs in the away end.

To type something on a forum, you have to be behind a keyboard dip shit! and i do not like idiots like him being associated with our club, just wanted to highlight the fact.

I also having travelled throughout Europe watching footy for many years have also endured bouts of mindless shit from pricks like him, so i feel fully justified in pointing this out. If you don't like the thread don't comment and f*** off elsewhere.

Not sure if he was 17 but looked it, maybe he had been placed in a grow bag from birth........

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Most people carry a phone with camera these days...if people are doing this sort of shit, just take a pic of them and send it to the club with your observations...also send it to NSC so we can take the piss.
Great idea. We could have a thread deicated to these inbreeds. Im all for having a laugh and taking the piss, but when you abuse your own supporters, espically old and disabled, then you derserve all the abuse you get

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Did you feel the need to make throat cutting actions, monkey gestures, kick seats, rip seats up whilst standing next to a very young child, Clearly if your justification for him acting like a twat was "we were playing Palace" you need to take a look at yourself!

Doesn't upset me in the slightest my friend, Police did not want to know about anything and appeared the ground was controlled by the stewards, well at the front anyhow. I can only comment on them around me and im sure there were others knobs in the away end.

To type something on a forum, you have to be behind a keyboard dip shit! and i do not like idiots like him being associated with our club, just wanted to highlight the fact.

I also having travelled throughout Europe watching footy for many years have also endured bouts of mindless shit from pricks like him, so i feel fully justified in pointing this out. If you don't like the thread don't comment and f*** off elsewhere.

Not sure if he was 17 but looked it, maybe he had been placed in a grow bag from birth........

If we still had rep on here, you'd be getting some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here