Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17 Year old Idiot

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
You Sir im sure you know who you are from last night. About 17, f***ing porky covering your face with your black scarf, black stone island jacket and wearing leather gloves, standing at the front! With a f***ing idiot in a beanie hat, tag along!

Call yourself a Brighton fan, total disgrace. How someone did not cave your face in i do not know. Maybe the man with the 6 year old child you were next to was not that way inclined, or the two disabled people you kept jumping over!

You spent the whole match making slit throat signs, kicking seats, monkey gestures to a 16 year old black lad, ripping up safety netting, wandering around like a prick on heroin. Stewards did f*** all, hopefully the CCTV after the event will reveal your identity.

Your sir are a twat of the highest degree

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
In fairness I saw less fuckwits at the game last night than I normally do.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You Sir im sure you know who you are from last night. About 17, f***ing porky covering your face with your black scarf, black stone island jacket and wearing leather gloves, standing at the front! With a f***ing idiot in a beanie hat, tag along!

Call yourself a Brighton fan, total disgrace. How someone did not cave your face in i do not know. Maybe the man with the 6 year old child you were next to was not that way inclined, or the two disabled people you kept jumping over!

You spent the whole match making slit throat signs, kicking seats, monkey gestures to a 16 year old black lad, ripping up safety netting, wandering around like a prick on heroin. Stewards did f*** all, hopefully the CCTV after the event will reveal your identity.

Your sir are a twat of the highest degree

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:
Why didnt you do/say something ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I was unfortunate enough to be sitting quite close. A couple of people in their 60's politely asked him not to bash into them and they got a load of abuse "You should have stayed at home and watched Corrie." It was disgusting. At one point I physically stood in the isle to stop the aforementioned people getting trampled. The only time the stewards asked him to stop was when he was making slit-throat signs.

No idea where these 'supporters' are coming from, they didn't have any interest in support the team, just making racist remarks and calling out Palace fans. Pathetic.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
That particular little scrote was also abusing the staff at the food / bar. Granted they were pretty useless but I did feel for the rotund lady who took 2-3 minutes to add up £3.50 + £3.50. But his abuse was way out of line. Three of us told him to piss of and shut up. I was concerned that I would not get a beer. If I had been working behind that bar I would have pulled down the shutters and f***ed off. He was a disgusting excuse of a human being.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Most people carry a phone with camera these days...if people are doing this sort of shit, just take a pic of them and send it to the club with your observations...also send it to NSC so we can take the piss.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
sorry, two 17 yr olds? I'm failing to see why you couldn't have stopped them?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Most people carry a phone with camera these days...if people are doing this sort of shit, just take a pic of them and send it to the club with your observations...also send it to NSC so we can take the piss.

Absolutely the right answer

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Thats a bit sneaky and telltaleish, I'm quite sure that grown men could resolve the situation without resorting to playground style antics.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Beating the crap out of him would sort of defeat the object wouldnt it? The young 'gentleman' doesnt come across as a 'listener to reason'

D

Deleted member 18477

again, not proper football fans. mindless little children who have clearly been brought up like shit. stewards are probably scared for some unknown reason, all they have to do is inform the old bill.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Amazing all these witnesses and nothing done about it. I was at Notts county last season and a 45 year old guy was shouting aload of abuse and a 17 year old told him to shut it!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I believe Tony Bloom is sending CPFC an invoice for causing thousands of pounds of improvements to Selhurst Park as a result.
Made me laugh, also a palarse chap I work with has told me your, El Presidente, profile picture has been circulating on Palaces forum, you have reached notoriety on there, some of them (I know its hard to believe) have a sense of humour and thought it very funny

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I told him to stop being a prick and f*** off elsewhere, but he kept re-appearing at the front, in clear full view of the stewards and im sure the CCTV if Selhurst has such an up to date system. Im sure he was being viewed at some stage of the match as his antics were non stop. very suprised unless they thought sending in the Police would inflame everyone else! Im sure there would have been a round of applause for this particular tit had he of been removed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here