Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17 Year old Idiot

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Well he wasn't doing anything that bad then was he else he would have been oiked out. Old Bill were quite happy threatening people with ejection around me for doing f*** all.

I was sitting far left, right on the stairway. I was watching the game and the ref ( who was awful ) gave Palace a free kick. I walked a few inches onto the stairway, doing no harm to anybody at all and got shoved into my seat by a police officer and got given a warning ???

I know the police are there to obviously do their job but this just took the piss a bit.

In the second half another Police officer thought it was okay to just walk down the stairs and push everyone into their seats, what is it with police and pushing or grabbing?

This didn't affect me at all though and to be honest I wasn't feeling that great so just moved over so they couldn't hassle me, that's what alot of people on here moaning should of just done. MOVED.

:moo:

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
The sad fact is that the police see the 5% of people who are at matches who act like complete twats, and police everyone on the same basis.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Justifying anything at all by saying that it's 'the way it used to be' isn't justification at all. It's stupid.

Yup. Really dumb logic. By that logic, slavery's alright.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
OP not a city trader and been going since the 80's. Went to the last two Palace games and although a bitter derby atmosphere never saw anyone making monkey gestures or abusing Albions own elderly fans! By the justification of some on here it would be o.k to take a bunch of bananas to the leicester game and launch them on the pitch? Just because they used to! f*** my old boots.....f***ing sad.....

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Virtually none of this is true. And yes, I was at Selhurst Park when we played there in the late 70s and 80s.

I wouldnt go so far as this but I went to many games in the 70 and 80s and at home games there was little or no trouble if you werent in the North Stand. Away games coıuld be another matter, especially at Selhurst but it was the exception and it didnt make it right.

Still not sure what is gained by discussing this on NSC unless are now thinking of forming vigilante groups to deal with little scamps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here