Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 year girl shot in the head for wanting to learn.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble what all this 'huh' stuff.

Look its agreed that some women agree with their religion doctrine, we know that, but it doesnt follow that this should be respected in any way.

Abuse is still abuse whether it is religion or Jim'll Fix It.

Please point out in which post I indicated, insinuated, hinted or outright said that I agreed with it or that it should be respected? My original point was a reply to Lush's post and I was pointing out that many women perpetuate the Muslim fundamentalist doctrine, it is not just men. A fundamentalist is a fundamentalist,male or female.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Muslim women dont have to wear anything specific in Turkey, a muslim country although with a secular government, but many do wear the hijab. When I lived in Saudi, somebody I did a favour for, invited me to Eid feast at a fancy hotel in Riyadh. I was sat next to his sister, who was wearing normal clothes, but it turned out they were originally from Lebanon, and not Saudi as I first thought. She told me many women prefer to wear the hijab for various reasons.. Main one being it took away unwanted attention from men...I must admit, I was a couple of years in Saudi, and then one day, I saw a woman in a Hijab reaching for her change in a shop, and I noticed she had breasts!!.. It works....after a couple of years of shapeless hijabs on view, you forget the sexual details about them... its a completely different way of life to us....we dont understand them, and in many cases, they dont understand us...but many in the west think they should do things our way but then many of them dont want to do it 'our way'.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here