14 year girl shot in the head for wanting to learn.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
More than angry

We allow Abu hamza to stay here for human rights etc

And there are places in the world that do things like that? Go in there and kill the fuckers!
There are so many things wrong with the world and this is a prime example of the savagery in it, the uk needs to wake up and take away human rights for criminals who do evil things, but that's another matter

Why can't someone just bomb those responsible

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
More than angry

We allow Abu hamza to stay here for human rights etc

And there are places in the world that do things like that? Go in there and kill the fuckers!
There are so many things wrong with the world and this is a prime example of the savagery in it, the uk needs to wake up and take away human rights for criminals who do evil things, but that's another matter

Sadly, every time we bomb them. We somehow kill innocent people in the process, including children.

More than angry
Go in there and kill the fuckers!

The irony of course with your view is that this is how the Tailban would deal with things.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
The irony of course with your view is that this is how the Tailban would deal with things.

exactly - it is incredibly important to defend the very rights that these people want to abolish. It makes me happy that hamza uses the laws he hates to protect himself. We must keep the moral high ground despite the deparvity of what the taliban do.

Shooting a 14 yo girl is just horrendous and beggars belief. I hope she survives.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I blame Islamaphobia. 14 year olds get shot in the head all over the world for wanting to be educated, but just because it's a Muslim doing it the BBC have to make a song and dance over it. It's just part of their culture and we should accept it.

PLEASE NOTE: The above statement is total bollocks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What I find ironic is that the pashto word "Taliban" translates into English as "Students"

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sadly, every time we bomb them. We somehow kill innocent people in the process, including children.
Every time ? really ? Ever heard of a policy called courageous restraint ? I was talking to someone last night just returned from helmand , your statement really is bollocks , and does our troops on the ground a grave disservice.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Every time ? really ? Ever heard of a policy called courageous restraint ? I was talking to someone last night just returned from helmand , your statement really is bollocks , and does our troops on the ground a grave disservice.

I say we as in NATO. Britain doesn't use UAV drones in cross border strikes, the U.S does. However, when this shit happens we all get painted.

And what's your point in 'I spoke to someone last night who just returned from Helmand'? I have 3 friends currently in the military, 1 in Household Cavalry, 1 a Royal Marine and another's a Corporal in the AAC. So what's your point? Because it's a pretty pointless point. I have friends in the military too, just because you do. Doesn't make you a better citizen, fella.

D

Deleted member 22389

What a backward shite hole of a country.

Last edited by a moderator:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I say we as in NATO. Britain doesn't use UAV drones in cross border strikes, the U.S does. However, when this shit happens we all get painted.

And what's your point in 'I spoke to someone last night who just returned from Helmand'? I have 3 friends currently in the military, 1 in Household Cavalry, 1 a Royal Marine and another's a Corporal in the AAC. So what's your point? Because it's a pretty pointless point. I have friends in the military too, just because you do. Doesn't make you a better citizen, fella.
My point is that what you are saying happens, i.e every time we bomb them we kill innocent civilians is bollocks , from what he described to me.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
My point is that what you are saying happens, i.e every time we bomb them we kill innocent civilians is bollocks , from what he described to me.

I don't think he's talking about troops in Afghanistan (though civilians also tragically get killed there too often as well). He's talking about bombing raids in Pakistan, of which there are many, especially UAV operations. It is unquestionable and well-documented that these bombing operations often bring with them 'collateral damage'. Doing that even more is not the answer in my view, irrespective of the hideous crime of attacking a young girl.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
here is an Idea
stop sending Pakistan aid
and use that money to educate the Pakistani women and girls who live here
and throw them(Pakistan) out of the Commonwealth

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't think he's talking about troops in Afghanistan (though civilians also tragically get killed there too often as well). He's talking about bombing raids in Pakistan, of which there are many, especially UAV operations. It is unquestionable and well-documented that these bombing operations often bring with them 'collateral damage'. Doing that even more is not the answer in my view, irrespective of the hideous crime of attacking a young girl.

Thank you, I would have thought this was obvious considering the topic is about Pakistan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports