Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0/T Where do you stand on these conspiracies?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
19ootf.jpg
You do the chimp a disservice.

Dec 29, 2011
Why are people so convinced about 9/11 being bollocks? There are definitely question marks there as I find it hard to believe the CIA/FBI would never have intercepted intelligence of such a well organised event which came from high in the ranks of one of their allies (Saudi Arabia). The problem is people think 9/11 conspiracy means the government planted explosives in buildings and trained the hijackers themselves etc, for me it's very plausible it was an event which top officials in the government knew about but didn't stop because of how much it was allow them to achieve in the following decades in relation to their involvement in the Middle East. 3,000 deaths for at least 2 decades worth of military spending and control over oil and foreign policy of a number of middle eastern countries probably seemed like a bargain to the phsycos at the top of American government.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why are people so convinced about 9/11 being bollocks? There are definitely question marks there as I find it hard to believe the CIA/FBI would never have intercepted intelligence of such a well organised event which came from high in the ranks of one of their allies (Saudi Arabia). The problem is people think 9/11 conspiracy means the government planted explosives in buildings and trained the hijackers themselves etc, for me it's very plausible it was an event which top officials in the government knew about but didn't stop because of how much it was allow them to achieve in the following decades in relation to their involvement in the Middle East. 3,000 deaths for at least 2 decades worth of military spending and control over oil and foreign policy of a number of middle eastern countries probably seemed like a bargain to the phsycos at the top of American government.

tin_foil_hat.gif

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well we both think you make an extremely valid and well thought out point

george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?

I used to know Joanne through work so have always followed this case. Poor girl the amount of crap she had to take after such a terrifying experience. Convinced they got the correct man in Murdoch

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I know an author who wrote a book on Diana and heavily researched everything in detail. They are completely convinced she was murdered.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed Diana was pregnant at time of death. There was no way the royal family were going to let a Muslim baby into the fold. The Queen warned Diana there were dark forces at work which she had no control of not long before her death.

Not so sure why anyone would put it down to tin foil hat conspiracy. This kind of thing has been happening for century’s when it involves the royals.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I know an author who wrote a book on Diana and heavily researched everything in detail. They are completely convinced she was murdered.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed Diana was pregnant at time of death. There was no way the royal family were going to let a Muslim baby into the fold. The Queen warned Diana there were dark forces at work which she had no control of not long before her death.

Not so sure why anyone would put it down to tin foil hat conspiracy. This kind of thing has been happening for century’s when it involves the royals.

With all due respect, there's no such thing as a "Muslim baby".

There are Muslim's babies, and babies that are brought up to be Muslims, but I'd imagine we're all non-believers at birth.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Unsure I am qualified to comment as I believe everything I read in The Daily Mail. :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Perhaps because there have been three separate investigations into Diana's death and not one of them found any evidence of foul play. As for this 'kind of thing has been happening for century's (sic)", the only other example of a suspicious death in the royal family is William II's fatal 'accident' in the New Forest ... 900 years ago

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Pretty sure it's been confirmed Diana was pregnant at time of death. ...

it wasn't. Diana and Dodi had met and been seen together over a period of less than two months, there's no evidence they had had intimate relations, and he was engaged to someone at the time - not to say they couldnt of, just there's no evidence. so much was based on assertions from Al Fayed and the letter where she feared some attempt on her some years before.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

there are more problems with the official version than you can shake a stick at. however the core problem with the conspiracy theories is they raise more questions than they answer, with no evidence to support them, and often contradict in an escalation of more fantastic conspiracy. you very rapidly go from controled detonation to "no-planers" who believe planes didnt crash at all and it was all CGI. except the pentagon plane for which there is scant footage of where a CGI collision would be very helpful, or the Pennsylvania plane for which there is no footage at all (and no purpose as far as i can tell in the conspriacies). and so on, the counter-theories are full of holes or dont match reality, such as the attack being organised by Saudi Arabia (Bin Laden was hostile to the Saudi rulers).

If someone had produced a book which backed up the fact that it was an accident would it have sold many copies??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?

I used to know Joanne through work so have always followed this case. Poor girl the amount of crap she had to take after such a terrifying experience. Convinced they got the correct man in Murdoch

I was in ALICE springs when this happened and can confirm through two encounters with the police that her accounts of them not taking this seriously were one hundred % accurate.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps because there have been three separate investigations into Diana's death and not one of them found any evidence of foul play. As for this 'kind of thing has been happening for century's (sic)", the only other example of a suspicious death in the royal family is William II's fatal 'accident' in the New Forest ... 900 years ago
I think Edward II's poker up the bum is a little more recent. Then there were the princes in the tower ..................................

............... not to mention poor Prince Frederick, killed by a cricket ball in 1751. Probably not wearing a helmet.............

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think Edward II's poker up the bum is a little more recent. Then there were the princes in the tower ..................................

............... not to mention poor Prince Frederick, killed by a cricket ball in 1751. Probably not wearing a helmet.............

But Teddy's poker was not claimed as an accident and isn't the cricket ball story a bit of a myth? I'll give you the Princes (and you can add Arthur of Britanny's mysterious disappearance too) but three unexplained deaths in 900 years is still not something that's always happening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here