Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0/T Where do you stand on these conspiracies?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
O/T from the OP's O/T topic, but however much we are drawn to the storytelling of 'conspiracy theories'...

How rare is it that someone posts on here, for example: "I read a book yesterday about how the space race and consequent moon landings were the logical result of years of idealogical mistrust between East and West, with its roots arguably in the Potsdam Conference of 1945, culminating in first-hand stories of countless scientists and astronauts and test pilots and the families of such, which are truly amazing."

or "I saw a terrific BBC documentary that categorically explains how the chemical reactions, at enormously high temperatures, between compounds in 'planes and skyscrapers built in the '70s, and how they manifest themselves, may lead some people to think the twin towers were rigged with explosives by the government."

I know someone who has recently been pestering me to watch "Loose Change", that utterly preposterous 9/11 conspiracy theory Youtube thing. I tell him I'll think about it (no, I won't) when he's read one short factual article (no, he probably won't).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This.

What kind of OCD or attention seeking issue leads someone to start a completely shit thread every single day ?

FFS.

:lolol:
Similar to that sub type of OCD that allows one to accumulate 9000 posts since 2013....(I am trying to wrap tissue around the stones whilst in the greenhouse) if you had not noticed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Occasionally NSC seems like a perfectly normal on-line community that reflects the world we live in.

Most of the time, esp this year, and most definitely today, it's been a cross between One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest & The X Files.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
:lolol:
Similar to that sub type of OCD that allows one to accumulate 9000 posts since 2013....(I am trying to wrap tissue around the stones whilst in the greenhouse) if you had not noticed.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Half of those were keeping the Calleri thread going [emoji106]
What would be a good number for a JCL then ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Half of those were keeping the Calleri thread going [emoji106]
What would be a good number for a JCL then ?

Shame you could not have sent the to his agent,still that's gone now,100 posts in a day?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Occasionally NSC seems like a perfectly normal on-line community that reflects the world we live in.

Most of the time, esp this year, and most definitely today, it's been a cross between One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest & The X Files.

Yeah right! Evidence/link please!! ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't these people have better things to do?

Hugely addictive.....that said your a wise old fox,
Imagine what your count would be if you replied in single posts,i reckon your count is slightly misleading...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here