Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0/T Where do you stand on these conspiracies?

I think the moon landing conspiracy was inspired by the (rather good) film "Capricorn One" which deals with a (plausible) conspiracy theory about a mission to Mars. Telly Salvalas saves the day at the end and the conspiracy is exposed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I think the moon landing conspiracy was inspired by the (rather good) film "Capricorn One" which deals with a (plausible) conspiracy theory about a mission to Mars. Telly Salvalas saves the day at the end and the conspiracy is exposed.

think you'll find the film was inspired by the conspiracy, though certainly that film would have popularisd the idea in the wider public. core to the film, and the fatal flaw in the conspiracy, was the difficulty to get everyone to go along with it. the moon conspiracy requires thousands of engineers to be in on it, not to mention scientist in Russia and Europe capable of tracking the craft in orbit, who have kept to the story. oh, and then repeat it for another half dozen missions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not always.......kills a bit of time usually when commuting or watching tv.......half a dozen posts a day taking maybe 30 seconds each so 3 mins in total......2000 a year.......easily done [emoji106]
Woosh :)

Hugely addictive.....that said your a wise old fox,
Imagine what your count would be if you replied in single posts,i reckon your count is slightly misleading...
I wish. Here I'm getting two replies done in one :)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
0 Thumbs Up!

1) Diana being killed by government forces because she was pregnant by Al Fayed and becoming a loose cannon?No, it was an accident getting away from photographers
2) The Moon landings faked in Nevada at the now top secret and impenetrable Area 51?No, they were real.
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?No, he was murdered by the accused
4) Talksport DJ Mike Dickin being murdered by government forces for being too out spoken about No 1?No, he was old and died
5) Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe being a copy cat killer and only being responsible for a few of the murders? With a Irishman well known to the Police having committed at least 8.No, he killed who he killed and there will always be copy cats out there for[ that is just how some people are./U]
6) The Bush administration being responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Bearing in mind the revelation that the Kennedy administration conceived a plan to crash a plane carrying American students ,that they were going to suggest was supposedly shot down by Cuban forces in order to justify overthrowing CastroNo, the terrorists got lucky and they never ever dreamed that the buildings would collapse.
7) The Nobles burnt down the West Pier?Could be some legs in that one
8) Both David Duckenfield and Andy Hill are , or have been, protected from prosecution by the masonic society.Guilty of ignorance, had no idea of how the event should be organised. This should be admitted to and the consequences judged on this.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
2) The Moon landings faked in Nevada at the now top secret and impenetrable Area 51?
Nope. My cousin worked on Apollo 17 and I asked him once. He said that it would be impossible to falsify the Doppler shift on the radio transmissions.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
think you'll find the film was inspired by the conspiracy, though certainly that film would have popularisd the idea in the wider public. core to the film, and the fatal flaw in the conspiracy, was the difficulty to get everyone to go along with it.

In related news, how would you explain the career that 'Magician Impossible' Dynamo has carved out for himself using stooges posing as members of the public in many of his stunts? They must have some watertight disclaimer in place that these people and everyone involved in making these shows signs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Woosh :)

I wish. Here I'm getting two replies done in one :)

I must admit-i do like you replies,to posts....takes skill and not a little effort too..

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think only one of them is true. I couldn't possibly say which one, so I shall leave that conversation to my peers.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
1) Definitely something dodgy in this one..
2) I was interested in this theory, but watched several documentaries. All potential theories were debunked..
3) No idea
4) No idea, but there are a lot of rumours about No1 and cover ups
5) No idea
6) This one to me is cast-iron, clearly an inside job, cant definitely pin on Bush though, but no way 2 planes brought down 3 buildings, looking just like controlled demolitions.. Also the explosions in the underground car parks and random floors were never cleared up
7) No idea
8) No idea

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here