You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On the main your details page, click your name top right, scroll down it's at the bottom.

Sign in to your My Albion Account in the tickets section. Where it says Hi Mellotron in the top right hand corner click on that and it will take your to your account details

I'm a knob - worked it out soon after posting, having clicked everywhere but my name.

Lucky I checked as one of the 4 wasn't in my F&F.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The club have confirmed via email that masks must be worn at all times when in the seat, apart from when eating/drinking, unfortunately.

Given that the science shows that transmission outside is incredibly low and we will all be sat apart from each other, this seems unnecessarily harsh as well as pointless.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Given that the science shows that transmission outside is incredibly low and we will all be sat apart from each other, this seems unnecessarily harsh as well as pointless.

Not surprising though, is it?

With grounds all but empty for months, the few people in them, sitting miles away from everyone else, have all been wearing masks.

If we do have to wear face coverings for this one off game (and I've asked the club to confirm) then it feels like a small sacrifice to pay to get us back to where we want to be next season, right?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club have confirmed that face coverings DO have to be worn in seats at all times, unless eating or drinking, and will be making sure this is further communicated.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not surprising though, is it?

With grounds all but empty for months, the few people in them, sitting miles away from everyone else, have all been wearing masks.

If we do have to wear face coverings for this one off game (and I've asked the club to confirm) then it feels like a small sacrifice to pay to get us back to where we want to be next season, right?

It is a right pain for us glasses wearers though. Hopefully it will be warmer than the previous games so less fogging!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is a right pain for us glasses wearers though. Hopefully it will be warmer than the previous games so less fogging!

This. Accept it otherwise, but the constant fogging is a ruddy nightmare.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The club have confirmed that face coverings DO have to be worn in seats at all times, unless eating or drinking, and will be making sure this is further communicated.

That's a bit rubbish putting it in an email and on the website with details saying masks can be removed in seats then changing it. When I booked tickets it said masks can be removed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

This. Accept it otherwise, but the constant fogging is a ruddy nightmare.

This, I'll stick mine in my pocket and use my less than stellar natural eyesight instead. It probably won't stop me giving the lino grief though :lolol:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
That's a bit rubbish putting it in an email and on the website with details saying masks can be removed in seats then changing it. When I booked tickets it said masks can be removed.
Agreed, I thought I was imagining that I read you don't need to in your seat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
2pm decisions. Do I go straight in to the south stand and grab what is left or, if everyone else is thinking the south is the best bet for tickets, shall I look at the west?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Agreed, I thought I was imagining that I read you don't need to in your seat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Being a “Test” event then not wearing masks in your seat (when you are in an open space) would actually make sense.
Govt will then use masks as the reason there has been no outbreaks from game and this means we will have masks permanently.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Being a “Test” event then not wearing masks in your seat (when you are in an open space) would actually make sense.
Govt will then use masks as the reason there has been no outbreaks from game and this means we will have masks permanently.

It does seem a bit odd given that restrictions are due to be lifted completely in June. In theory the next home game will be a full house with no masks and no social distancing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I would hope not, given the amount of data that was being collected from legal gigs and raves in Liverpool last weekend where there was no SD or mask wearing. This is simply to comply with the gradual lifting of restrictions.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would hope not, given the amount of data that was being collected from legal gigs and raves in Liverpool last weekend where there was no SD or mask wearing. This is simply to comply with the gradual lifting of restrictions.

This - it's just a factor of the cautious approach being applied to gradual lifting. The football matches are just one of a whole series of test events

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here