Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hopefully by watching this in the ground, I can refrain for turning into a shouty angry pottymouth which is what the mrs says I am like when we are on the TV.

I have booked the Park and Ride at mill hill. Have to get a ticket to show to driver......be interesting how the queue will work after the game to get back to mill hill.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
2pm decisions. Do I go straight in to the south stand and grab what is left or, if everyone else is thinking the south is the best bet for tickets, shall I look at the west?

I'd go to West Upper if I were you - awesome view and failr cheap. This is the availability as of now

ggg.JPG

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
How do you do that... is it a manual cut and paste of each block availability? or is there a quicker way to get that ??

on club website, hold down left mouse button and highlight all available seats, then paste this data into either excel if you want to adjust and filter the data or even easier I find is to paste into a new blank email you can see everything in seconds then

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
also for info to the P4's - this is the current stadium visual of availability. Black areas fully sold out

View attachment 136469

Thanks, this is helpful.

Sorry for endless questions - can you reserve tickets in more than one block and pay for them all at the same time?

i.e. if I want to get 2 in 1 block and 2 in another, do I have to go through the process twice? Anyone know?

Thanks, this is helpful.

Sorry for endless questions - can you reserve tickets in more than one block and pay for them all at the same time?

i.e. if I want to get 2 in 1 block and 2 in another, do I have to go through the process twice? Anyone know?

Yes you can, pick the tickets then click the 'Back to stadium plan' and you can select more, they all end up in your basket to checkout at the end.

E1A 5 Seats available
E1DH 27 Seats available
E1G 1 Seats available
E1H 40 Seats available
E1I 30 Seats available
E3A 22 Seats available
E3G 19 Seats available
E3H 14 Seats available
N1H 1 Seats available
N1I 4 Seats available
N2B 10 Seats available
S1A 20 Seats available
S1B 68 Seats available
S1C 97 Seats available
S1D 33 Seats available
S1E 83 Seats available
S1F 103 Seats available
S1G 127 Seats available
S1H 30 Seats available
S1I 36 Seats available
S2H 22 Seats available
S2I 38 Seats available
W1A 20 Seats available
W1B 6 Seats available
W1I 28 Seats available
W2A 14 Seats available
W2I 73 Seats available
W3A 56 Seats available
W3B 55 Seats available
W3C 33 Seats available
W3G 16 Seats available
W3H 39 Seats available
W3I 29 Seats available

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All sorted bang on 2pm - looked like it opened up a minute or two early.

Three seats together (or as together as you can be right now) at the back of the South Stand, just to the left of the goal.

Really didn't expect to be in with a sniff as a P4er.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Got myself 2 together in the West Upper for me and my youngest daughter. Really wasn’t expecting to get any from tier 4, so am very pleased, as will youngest daughter be when she gets home from school and finds out.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Man City ballot

Three seats together (or as together as you can be right now) at the back of the South Stand, just to the left of the goal.

Extraordinary - same here, 3 seats E1I (not a clue where E1I is mind!). But anyway P4 but we get tickets extraordinary!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Likewise - straight in, no queue, 4 tickets together in WSU.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorted 4 tickets together in East. Many thanks everyone. Absolutely buzzing.

Last edited:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually

Got tickets, three together also for South stand. Never been in the South. As I am in the away end do I have to support Citeh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here