Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Got 2 at 2 no dramas. Don't think I really appreciated how happy I would feel when that confirmation email came through. Been a long 15 months...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All sorted bang on 2pm - looked like it opened up a minute or two early.

Three seats together (or as together as you can be right now) at the back of the South Stand, just to the left of the goal.

Really didn't expect to be in with a sniff as a P4er.

Ooooh is that left of goal from seat or from pitch ...I’m virtually back of stand and one of them lol

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Also priority 4, got in the South Stand, happy days. Noticed the listing for the section I got says something like 40 seats available but clicking through showed only 3 seats to choose from so it's hard to tell how many are still left.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also priority 4, got in the South Stand, happy days. Noticed the listing for the section I got says something like 40 seats available but clicking through showed only 3 seats to choose from so it's hard to tell how many are still left.

I think the initial dropdown includes seats that others have in their basket and are going through the purchase/payment process.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Go Mellotron Go

golden ticket.jpg

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

It's because you get 20mins with the seats in your basket to make the purchase. The system doesn't indicate the seat as unavailable until the actual purchase is made, but seats could be in people's baskets so in your case 37 seats were in people's baskets when you looked.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Another happy Priority 4er. 3 seats in West Upper secured. Looks like every season ticket holder who (really) wanted a ticket will get one which is great news,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
About 430 tickets left by my count, so hopefully will sell out or as near as.

LMAO ticket sales have made Priority 4?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not only did they reach Priority 4, I've just bought one when that window opened following an email from the club advising me about it. Never thought that would happen.

Bloody hell though - I'm finally going to a football match again. :clap:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Managed to get 3 (yes three!!) tickets as priority 4!

Back to the football :albion: :albion:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bagged 3 in the South. Really happy to be going back to the Amex.

Anyone know if a work badge would count as photo id? My driving license is currently being renewed and has not come back yet. That's the only photo id I've got otherwise.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
I wasn't expecting this!
P4 and 3 of us close together in W3A, usually in W3C so it will be almost like old times.
Seagull Travel coach seats booked.
Happy Days!

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
According to the email I received with my Priority status you can remove your mask at your seat.

• Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while in your seat. Please also ensure you replace your face covering before leaving your seat to move around the stadium

the ticket email does contradict this however

Yes, was just about to buy a ticket when I spotted the “new” policy. Bad fan I know but I refuse to go if I have to wear a mask in the seat. No problem wearing it around the stadium but just too uncomfortable wearing it continuously for 90 minutes....

Will have to wait till next season I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Yes, was just about to buy a ticket when I spotted the “new” policy. Bad fan I know but I refuse to go if I have to wear a mask in the seat. No problem wearing it around the stadium but just too uncomfortable wearing it continuously for 90 minutes....

Will have to wait till next season I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your joking right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here