Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well that was a surprise after being given P3, got two tickets but not in the normal North Stand, are paying a visit to W1B, what's it like over there?
Am I right in thinking we still don't know the actual date? I wouldn't mind going for a few beers inside a pub in town before the game, wondering if I would need to book a table?

Tuesday May 18th 7pm

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well that was a ridiculously pain free process, still about 400 or so at a guess still left

Err ****ing hope not. There was over 2,700 left an hour ago.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
• Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while in your seat

The final line is a positive for all us glasses wearers as I struggled in the Southampton and Sheff Utd games.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Apologies if question already been asked, we managed to get 3 1901 tickets, but no info on parking arrangements? Does anyone know what the situation is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can buy parking separately on the site.

Well that was a surprise after being given P3, got two tickets but not in the normal North Stand, are paying a visit to W1B, what's it like over there?
Am I right in thinking we still don't know the actual date? I wouldn't mind going for a few beers inside a pub in town before the game, wondering if I would need to book a table?

Tuesday 18 May at 7pm

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
• Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while in your seat

The final line is a positive for all us glasses wearers as I struggled in the Southampton and Sheff Utd games.

Same here. Although the club contradict themselves in the website saying they must be worn so who knows.

Where did you see that last bit? On my confirmation email the last part isn't included.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Where did you see that last bit? On my confirmation email the last part isn't included.

It was in the ballot email.

Covid-Secure Stadium Arrangements

Several significant changes have been made to the stadium and operations to fulfil this event, in line with government guidelines.

Please read the following carefully, even if you came to matches earlier in the season.

• Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while in your seat. Please also ensure you replace your face covering before leaving your seat to move around the stadium

• In line with government test and trace, the named owner of the ticket must be attending the match. The transfer of tickets is strictly forbidden

• Named photographic ID must be shown on entry and must match the name on the ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your photo ID and match ticket being verified. (Under-12s attending with a parent/guardian are the only exception)

• The club will no longer be issuing printed tickets. Tickets will be available as print at home, or by loading to your Google Pay/Apple Wallet, to reduce touchpoints and meet safety requirements

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was in the ballot email.

Covid-Secure Stadium Arrangements

Several significant changes have been made to the stadium and operations to fulfil this event, in line with government guidelines.

Please read the following carefully, even if you came to matches earlier in the season.

• Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while in your seat. Please also ensure you replace your face covering before leaving your seat to move around the stadium

• In line with government test and trace, the named owner of the ticket must be attending the match. The transfer of tickets is strictly forbidden

• Named photographic ID must be shown on entry and must match the name on the ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your photo ID and match ticket being verified. (Under-12s attending with a parent/guardian are the only exception)

• The club will no longer be issuing printed tickets. Tickets will be available as print at home, or by loading to your Google Pay/Apple Wallet, to reduce touchpoints and meet safety requirements

Useful.....I’d forgotten about the id and delighted that I can remove the mask when seated

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Managed to get a ticket in the back row of the South Stand behind the goal, didn't even have to queue at 9am. Very excited to be going after thinking I wouldn't have a chance :cheery::cheery::cheery:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

Exactly 👍 I even invested in some contact lenses after the Sheff Utd game in the hope I’d get a ticket for Arsenal … before that match went behind closed doors!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure what you're looking at, as there's around 700 in five South stand blocks alone.

View attachment 136448

Here's mine:

E1DH 45 Seats availableS2H 22 Seats availableS2I 41 Seats availableW1B Seats availableW2A 27 Seats availableW2D 1 Seats availableW2G 1 Seats availableW2H 4 Seats availableW2I 81 Seats available

Perhaps it's because 1901ers can only see a subset of what's available?

Or...I'm a moron?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Very surprised I managed to get a ticket on Priority 3 at 9.30am. Thought it would sell out to Priority 1. What happened? Where are the Brighton fans?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
For those in P4, I calculate at 9.40 there are currently 1,778 tickets available so I think you should be ok if you want one...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For those in P4, I calculate at 9.40 there are currently 1,778 tickets available so I think you should be ok if you want one...

I want 4. Have accepted they probably won't be able to be together. Keeping everything crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here