Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
If I’ve managed to get to the screen that shows all availability (as opposed to just some) there’s currently 315 left. I add the qualifier because the number is a lot lower than [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]’s from last night. If I’ve got that wrong - apologies

There are over 2000 left as Bozza suggests.

Lots left in the South Stand. Central areas of all stands are gone.

140 in W1B, 35 in W1C and 132 in W1I for example.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If I’ve managed to get to the screen that shows all availability (as opposed to just some) there’s currently 315 left. I add the qualifier because the number is a lot lower than [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]’s from last night. If I’ve got that wrong - apologies

Not sure what you're looking at, as there's around 700 in five South stand blocks alone.

Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 08.19.33.png

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
General question, I'm priority three so waiting to try and get some tickets at 9. Normally at this time you can click on the option to 'Buy' and it dumps you in the queue it system (although you get random place at 9). However, the 'Buy' option is greyed out. Was this the same for priority groups 1 and 2 right up until when your window opened?

Cheers

Pure magic!

Jul 4, 2011
General question, I'm priority three so waiting to try and get some tickets at 9. Normally at this time you can click on the option to 'Buy' and it dumps you in the queue it system (although you get random place at 9). However, the 'Buy' option is greyed out. Was this the same for priority groups 1 and 2 right up until when your window opened?

Cheers

Yes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Cheers

Keep refreshing around 08:58 and then it will suddenly become ungreyed and off you go

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 tickets grabbed for my Groovy Gang

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Apologies if question already been asked, we managed to get 3 1901 tickets, but no info on parking arrangements? Does anyone know what the situation is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Well that was a ridiculously pain free process, still about 400 or so at a guess still left

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Well that was a surprise after being given P3, got two tickets but not in the normal North Stand, are paying a visit to W1B, what's it like over there?
Am I right in thinking we still don't know the actual date? I wouldn't mind going for a few beers inside a pub in town before the game, wondering if I would need to book a table?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here