Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He could sell his tropical island hide away that would bring in a few hundread million

its a good suggestion, and reinforces the point about assets.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Almost unbelievably, with people likely to go hungry and into poverty as well as other hardships, Virgin Atlantic would like a bailout. Sir Richard has generously offered to put in £250million of his own capital into his own Virgin group to help. Sir Rich is worth 3,500 Million, so he's offering 7% of his wealth to help his own business empire.

In some kind of context, Sir Richard Branson is offering £100m less than Tony Bloom has put into the Albion - who hasn't had an expectation of a return.

As far as I understand Branson still has 51% of Virgin Atlantic. Bail out - WTF... about time we stood up and told the likes of Richard to go **** himself. How about like the rest of us you put the wealth from what your company has given you back into it to help it survive without a handout from the state.

I thought the Virgin Group had significantly reduced it’s stake in VA, it’s now only 20% isn’t it ? Delta are the majority shareholder I think.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
its a good suggestion, and reinforces the point about assets.

Heaven forbid he should have to use his assets to rescue his company. Perish the thought. Meanwhile, I guess we can carry on having a pop at limited company one-man-bands. Interesting moral code you walk.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought the Virgin Group had significantly reduced it’s stake in VA, it’s now only 20% isn’t it ? Delta are the majority shareholder I think.

Virgin Group was going to sell 31% of Virgin Atlantic to Air France-KLM but Branson changed his mind and retained those shares, so it's still Virgin Group 51% / Delta 49%.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure which food company it was but yesterday, setting up a drive through retail outlet at Shoreham Beach roundabout, in front of the garage is not very clever in the current climate.

It looked like the police closed it down.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ASOS - warehouse workers have no choice but ignore social distancing. Their CEO is blocking anyone that criticises them on twitter.

Not allowed face masks as it isn’t dress code and anyone that needs to self isolate only gets SSP

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The religious mob across the globe. Working hard to ensure Covid-19 chaos will continue for a long time to come.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...round-the-world-ignore-social-distance-advice

Apparently it’s absolutely fine to share a commune spoon between hundred because “it’s a scared ritual and it’s impossible to become ill form a sacred ritual”

They interviewed someone coming out of a packed church in Russia, 'are you not worried about the corona-virus in such a crowded place?', 'no you cannot catch the virus in a holy place'.......interviewer to camera...'that was Maria, a doctor in Moscow'. A bloody DOCTOR!!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They interviewed someone coming out of a packed church in Russia, 'are you not worried about the corona-virus in such a crowded place?', 'no you cannot catch the virus in a holy place'.......interviewer to camera...'that was Maria, a doctor in Moscow'. A bloody DOCTOR!!!

Quite unbelievable. We’ll need to ban all travel in and out of these countries for a long, long time. Idiots.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
He's a blurter of the first daft thing that springs to his mind, a massive red-faced gammony dick, which is why I have him on ignore. :shrug:

Yet again, this ridiculous mention of who is on your ignore list. Other than your own childish vanity, what ever gives you the idea that anyone is vaguely interested in listening to your insults or who is your silly little list.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

God moves in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform.
Amen.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yet again, this ridiculous mention of who is on your ignore list. Other than your own childish vanity, what ever gives you the idea that anyone is vaguely interested in listening to your insults or who is your silly little list.

At a guess, people who reply? :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Does Branson own 100% of Virgin group?

According to companies house he has 75% or more shares of Virgin UK Holdings Ltd. Virgin UK Holdings Ltd has significant control over Classboss Ltd which in turn has significant control over Virgin Holdings. It's probably hard to say given the structures set up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here