Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Funnily enough, I think you should stop acting like a gobshite, especially as you're as much a big mouth as anyone.

And I "get" what you said - it's just that it wasn't actually very nice, regardless of your protestations. My ire is directed at anyone without a social conscience regarding this virus, no need for you to bring Brexit into it AT ALL.

I wish I'd never started this thread now anyway as I really hadn't expected to have the two arguments I've now had on here. More trouble than it's worth. I'm pretty much done with NSC these days compared to days gone by, so bored of this sort of crap.

I can only say good riddance -one hypocrite less. On several occasions over the last year or so, when we have disagreed, you have resorted to insults, and now you have the nerve, after starting such a contentious thread, to blame all and sundry, saying NSC is at fault.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can only say good riddance -one hypocrite less. On several occasions over the last year or so, when we have disagreed, you have resorted to insults, and now you have the nerve, after starting such a contentious thread, to blame all and sundry, saying NSC is at fault.
I haven't blamed all and sundry, or NSC. I was provoked in this thread, and it seems that most people see my point.

But this is the standard hypocritical thought-free post I'd expect from you. You like to portray yourself as the arbiter of common sense and reasonableness but you're nothing of the sort. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for you to post that.

I'll remember exactly how you conducted yourself in these "be kind" times. Putting the boot in over something that nothing whatsoever to do with you. What an absolute ####.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I haven't blamed all and sundry, or NSC. I was provoked in this thread, and it seems that most people see my point.

But this is the standard hypocritical thought-free post I'd expect from you. You like to portray yourself as the arbiter of common sense and reasonableness but you're nothing of the sort. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for you to post that.

I'll remember exactly how you conducted yourself in these "be kind" times. Putting the boot in over something that nothing whatsoever to do with you. What an absolute ####.

Isn't this reply just typical? You state that you are done with NSC and then claim that you haven't blamed NSC! And then, starting a highly contentious thread about cxxxts, you then berate me as to conduct in these "be kind" times! And why has this noting to do with me? It is a thread on NSC to which we are all welcome to contribute, so to state it has nothing to do with me is ludicrous. Try thinking about what you post before you spread bile and spittle over the screen. And of course the final parting sentence; true to form in these "be kind" times. Just go, as you said you would.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This. Something similar would be Tony or Paul telling Harvey's or Piglets they're not getting paid. Very much doubt that has happened. Martin has been a colossal **** since this all started.

He was a **** long before Covid-19

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Isn't this reply just typical? You state that you are done with NSC and then claim that you haven't blamed NSC! And then, starting a highly contentious thread about cxxxts, you then berate me as to conduct in these "be kind" times! And why has this noting to do with me? It is a thread on NSC to which we are all welcome to contribute, so to state it has nothing to do with me is ludicrous. Try thinking about what you post before you spread bile and spittle over the screen. And of course the final parting sentence; true to form in these "be kind" times. Just go, as you said you would.

Your self righteousness knows no bounds does it?

Dress it up how you like, but the fact is I started a thread on which you posted "good riddance". I didn't ask for that in any way. And you say "it is a thread to which we are all welcome to contribute" as a justification for being downright rude. It's ok, you obviously wont mind when I derail one of your crap Tory threads by hurling insults at you.

And I'll go when I want to, not when you say so.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
True......just a bigger one now......I’d indignantly boycott his pubs, but very rarely go in them anyway. I won’t now.

4 pints for the grand total of £6.64 in the one in Wolverhampton recently. (yes thats 4 pints for a total of £6.64)
I can see the appeal, not sure a boycott would even work.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1243334434507587586[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley has apologised to the government after saying its shops should stay open during the coronavirus lockdown.

He agreed to close its high street stores earlier this week in a U-turn, having previously argued that the company provided an essential service and should stay open.

In an open letter, he said he was “deeply apologetic about the misunderstandings of the last few days”.

He added: "Our intentions were only to seek clarity from the government as to whether we should keep some of our stores open. We would never have acted against their advice.”

Mr Ashley also said that his Frasers Group would offer its entire fleet of lorries to help deliver medical equipment and supplies for the NHS and other key workforces.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley has apologised to the government after saying its shops should stay open during the coronavirus lockdown.

He agreed to close its high street stores earlier this week in a U-turn, having previously argued that the company provided an essential service and should stay open.

In an open letter, he said he was “deeply apologetic about the misunderstandings of the last few days”.

He added: "Our intentions were only to seek clarity from the government as to whether we should keep some of our stores open. We would never have acted against their advice.”

Mr Ashley also said that his Frasers Group would offer its entire fleet of lorries to help deliver medical equipment and supplies for the NHS and other key workforces.

Blame shifting? The government weren’t clear enough? Someone without a conscience struggling to do what’s perceived to be the right thing, but only in a business damage limitation sense. I suspect he probably still doesn’t really get it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

What about the sudden price hiking of certain products?

You also will go on ze list, vot izz your name?
Don't tell him cu**chops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here