Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven't blamed all and sundry, or NSC. I was provoked in this thread, and it seems that most people see my point.

But this is the standard hypocritical thought-free post I'd expect from you. You like to portray yourself as the arbiter of common sense and reasonableness but you're nothing of the sort. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for you to post that.

I'll remember exactly how you conducted yourself in these "be kind" times. Putting the boot in over something that nothing whatsoever to do with you. What an absolute ####.

He's a blurter of the first daft thing that springs to his mind, a massive red-faced gammony dick, which is why I have him on ignore. :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
758190c537b4bdeca2cc02954eecfc06.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Whoever this care home owner is.

20200328_102413.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If you want to add me to this list because I started it, I think you're missing the point.

Tim Martin is a multimillionaire who has hung his employees out to dry. And as of today, his suppliers.
Richard Branson's first action was to demand all of his staff go on unpaid leave for 8 weeks. Mr Branson is worth £3bn.
Mike Ashley is driven out of pure greed - insisting his zero hour contract workers carry on as normal.
Prince Charles - fresh from spending time with his 92 yo mum this weekend, took an entire entourage the length of the country against all sensible advice. He's undoubtedly cost lives because he thought the rules were beneath him.

But yeah, you add me to this list if you like - for calling these people out on a small internet message board.

didn't Branson also sue the nhs...?? isn't he also after a govt. handout ...?? he's after one from the aust.govt.... his aura is shattered in my view , only ever liked him because he was dyslexic like my beautiful daughter......looks like he might be a proper c**t though

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
didn't Branson also sue the nhs...?? isn't he also after a govt. handout ...?? he's after one from the aust.govt.... his aura is shattered in my view , only ever liked him because he was dyslexic like my beautiful daughter......looks like he might be a proper c**t though

Almost unbelievably, with people likely to go hungry and into poverty as well as other hardships, Virgin Atlantic would like a bailout. Sir Richard has generously offered to put in £250million of his own capital into his own Virgin group to help. Sir Rich is worth 3,500 Million, so he's offering 7% of his wealth to help his own business empire.

In some kind of context, Sir Richard Branson is offering £100m less than Tony Bloom has put into the Albion - who hasn't had an expectation of a return.

As far as I understand Branson still has 51% of Virgin Atlantic. Bail out - WTF... about time we stood up and told the likes of Richard to go **** himself. How about like the rest of us you put the wealth from what your company has given you back into it to help it survive without a handout from the state.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Almost unbelievably, with people likely to go hungry and into poverty as well as other hardships, Virgin Atlantic would like a bailout. Sir Richard has generously offered to put in £250million of his own capital into his own Virgin group to help. Sir Rich is worth 3,500 Million, so he's offering 7% of his wealth to help his own business empire.

In some kind of context, Sir Richard Branson is offering £100m less than Tony Bloom has put into the Albion - who hasn't had an expectation of a return.

As far as I understand Branson still has 51% of Virgin Atlantic. Bail out - WTF... about time we stood up and told the likes of Richard to go **** himself. How about like the rest of us you put the wealth from what your company has given you back into it to help it survive without a handout from the state.

think more about those numbers. if Branson owns 51% of VA, at valuation of 1.8bn thats 900m not available of the 3.5bn wealth. and so on, wealth is in assets. which assets and businesses are supposed to be sold to save others?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
think more about those numbers. if Branson owns 51% of VA, at valuation of 1.8bn thats 900m not available of the 3.5bn wealth. and so on, wealth is in assets. which assets and businesses are supposed to be sold to save others?

I think you have got me confused with someone running the Virgin Group of companies. I don't really give a flying monkeys how they do it, but the reason it won't be done isn't affordability, it will be the scale of the loss incurred doing it. They want the sweetener without the bitter.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

He could sell his tropical island hide away that would bring in a few hundread million

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
It took me a while to get into Marina Hyde's writing but now I 'get it', I think she's always painfully spot on with her Sunday pieces: the latter half of today's cements certain people's inclusion on Simster's list.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/c...7/corona-prince-johnson-designated-survivors-

"Even in normal lighting, [Tim] Martin looks like he’s holding a torch under his chin and telling you a ghost story about what’s going to happen to you in one of his pubs. Then again, every night is Halloween night down the ’Spoons, and Martin always wears the same costume: coarse fisherman whose wife is missing after 30 years of coercive control. Neighbours say she planned to leave him."

Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here