Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How long is the voucher valid for ? And airlines are obliged to give a refund if the flight is cancelled.

I’ve got one being offered with another airline only until 30th November !! And they’re making it really difficult to get a full refund

Voucher is valid for use for 6 months.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Voucher is valid for use for 6 months.

Bit crap then. If you’ve got a nice summer holiday booked - who wants to rebook for winter, if we can even get back to normal then

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bit crap then. If you’ve got a nice summer holiday booked - who wants to rebook for winter, if we can even get back to normal then

It's such a new feature... i can't imagine that it will stay at 6 months... has to run for 12 months surely to cover the season you initially booked your holiday in.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Alex Jones should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Anything else is too good for the disgusting piece of shit.

A mate of Trump's btw. Helped him during the election campaign.

Not a fan? :wink:

Yeah can't really argue with that. Sadly a lot of people listen to him, including a couple on here even.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P had Easy Jet flights booked for last week, and got a full refund when they were cancelled a couple of weeks ago. We've also got Easy Jet flights booked to Spain for mid June, which is highly unlikely so will be interesting to see what happens with those flights.

Mrs P is getting very pissed off with travel. We had a Rome trip canned last year because of the Thomas Cook collapse, she had a trip to Seville with a girlfriend canned because of this, and now it's almost certain our family villa holiday to Alicante is also going to be canned. Three consecutive holidays all cancelled.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Las Vegas hotels

Homeless being forced to sleep in car parks with thousands of spare rooms being unused.

Whilst banging on about keeping the community safe.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs P had Easy Jet flights booked for last week, and got a full refund when they were cancelled a couple of weeks ago. We've also got Easy Jet flights booked to Spain for mid June, which is highly unlikely so will be interesting to see what happens with those flights.

Mrs P is getting very pissed off with travel. We had a Rome trip canned last year because of the Thomas Cook collapse, she had a trip to Seville with a girlfriend canned because of this, and now it's almost certain our family villa holiday to Alicante is also going to be canned. Three consecutive holidays all cancelled.

Travel woes for us as well, elongated Lanzarote trip in February resulting in three cancelled flights due to storms and dust, Krakow trip cancelled at Easter, Portugal put back from May to September and not very hopefully of an August Mexico trip

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Travel woes for us as well, elongated Lanzarote trip in February resulting in three cancelled flights due to storms and dust, Krakow trip cancelled at Easter, Portugal put back from May to September and not very hopefully of an August Mexico trip

WOW! All that fossil fuel left for your grandchildren to decide how to burn,

It's a problem alright.......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
EasyJet update: I emailed their customer services, giving clear details about my flight and that I wanted a refund. Received an email this morning stating my money has been refunded.

Fair play to them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
EasyJet update: I emailed their customer services, giving clear details about my flight and that I wanted a refund. Received an email this morning stating my money has been refunded.

Fair play to them.
My money was 'refunded' by Easyjet 10 days ago. They said it would take 3-5 days.... still waiting :( and getting angrier with each daily disappointing bank balance check.

I just want it in my account before they go bust.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My money was 'refunded' by Easyjet 10 days ago. They said it would take 3-5 days.... still waiting :(

I just want it in my account before they go bust.

Oh. Maybe I spoke too soon.

As an aside, I read that if any airline can ride this out, it’s EasyJet apparently. Hopefully they won’t go bust.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jan 30, 2008

could be worse ???
regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
anyway, back to the c*nts, Toby Young anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here