Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why can't Percy.....

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Who’s getting your vote for miss of the season? I’m going with Connolly v Spurs at the moment although there is plenty of time for another contender.

Connolly earnt a good pay rise for his debut against Spurs and has survived on that for ages now

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wish someone would pay me stupid money each week for do what Connelly is failing to do with the goal gaping at him.
Embarrassing isn't a strong enough word

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Bunch of useless gammons sitting on North Stand Chat throwing shit on a recently turned 21 year old academy product... does not get much more embarrassing than that.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Who gives a shit about Poland? Karbo like all the other players got the opportunity every day to show that they are better than their competitors for the roles. If they take those opportunities they will get to play. Simple stuff.

Why the rush to recall them in January, then ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why the rush to recall them in January, then ?

Probably a lot of different reasons, none of them being "we're going to play you regardless if we think other players are currently better and showing more quality in training sessions."

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Percy Tau's not had any kind of serious run out whatsover. Just like Alexis MacA was left to develop bench-splinters for months. What GIVES? Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen? Is that what they teach you on Open University Coaching Course 101 nowadays? Sake! :dunce:

Tsk tsk

Open university courses always start with a letter

Ie A101. A 345

Shocking Scottish schoolboy error

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Bunch of useless gammons sitting on North Stand Chat throwing shit on a recently turned 21 year old academy product... does not get much more embarrassing than that.
We are the people who pay his wages so we are entitled to an opinion.
Nothing wrong with that is there ???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well here we go again. Once more being harangued by some random freak in mum's basement in Lund, Sweden with zero connection to our club other than his unrequited man-love for our dorky 'head coach'. It would actually be a wee bit scary if it weren't so funny [emoji38]ol:
He makes a good point. People prattling on about Andone and now Tau not having a fair crack. I mean FFS.

It's because they're not very good and don't show enough in training. Obviously.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Tau get a run out. Potter keeps playing that vertically challenged Irish man who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Tau needs to have a word with teammate Ali J to see how he occasionally gets picked.
My guess is that Ali J cleans Graham Potter’s car every day after training. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here