Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Tammy Abraham

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
That could be 7 goals a game then!

:eek:

Actually it's more likely to be one if that. Our strikers shoot on average about twice a game. Maupay had two shots vs Palace, three against villa, one against Tottenham. Welbeck had one shot in his last start against West Ham and only one against Fulham the start before that. Connolly had three against Burnley in his last start.

In short, Tammy is probably not the answer for a myriad of reasons. More than anything, our strikers don't actually get many opportunities to shoot. If our midfielders could regularly score a few of the ridiculously high amount of shots they take we'd be golden. (Mac Allister and Trossard both had 6 shots each against Villa).

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So with Tammy now not coming to us, I wonder how much it would cost us to prise Morelas away from Rangers.
Every time I look at their games he has either scored or MOM or both and he has gone and done it again tonight.
I know he is playing Scotch football but he seems good enough to me and I would have thought he would like to play in the PL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So with Tammy now not coming to us, I wonder how much it would cost us to prise Morelas away from Rangers.
Every time I look at their games he has either scored or MOM or both and he has gone and done it again tonight.
I know he is playing Scotch football but he seems good enough to me and I would have thought he would like to play in the PL.

He is an absolute headcase. 5 red cards in one season at Rangers ?

He makes Andone look like Felicity Kendall.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to get a Kane, or Salah level world class finisher.

As much as I would like Tammy, realistically we’re mainly in the market for untried, unproven, punts, past it, players with obvious flaws.

Morelos and Eduardo are interesting shouts as they’re realistic signings. Both “unproven” in a top league, but some great players have come down from Scotland even in recent history so it could be a punt worth taking?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wages far too much unless on a free transfer. Even then likes of Villa and others would pay more than us and start him.

As for Giroud he was wanted by Italian Champions League teams last year and would never, ever come here at this stage of his career. Been the strangest pipe dream in NSC history this constant fascination with him. Would be like signing Milan Baros or Diego Forlan when we were in League One!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

He went right off the rails didn't he but it seems Gerrard sorted him out.
He certainly bangs them in and as long as he is not stupid then he can channel that aggression into his game which is something I like in a forward, takes no shit from anyone.
I thought not so long ago his agent had him lined up for a move and Morelas stopped playing!
I would certainly seriously consider him as long as he comes supplied with a lead and collar.
Absolutely no idea of cost or wages.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The man who scored five goals in a season whilst on loan to struggling Swansea in the Premier League will fit in at the Amex like a glove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here