[Albion] A message to Tammy Abraham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We should be moving heaven and earth to get him here.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’d be so sweet to bounce this thread if we did sign him.

He’ll have his pick of the PL and will get huge wages somewhere. So unlikely... Never know though, Lallana and GP could charm him.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
It’d be so sweet to bounce this thread if we did sign him.

He’ll have his pick of the PL and will get huge wages somewhere. So unlikely... Never know though, Lallana and GP could charm him.

Or Lamptey could have a word ;)

Tbh, beyond the Chelsea youth connection, Lamptey is the perfect poster boy for the opportunity that exists at Brighton for talented young players.

He became a household name overnight.

Throw in our xG stats and you’d have to think we’d be worthy of serious consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Or Lamptey could have a word ;)

Tbh, beyond the Chelsea youth connection, Lamptey is the perfect poster boy for the opportunity that exists at Brighton for talented young players.

He became a household name overnight.

Throw in our xG stats and you’d have to think we’d be worthy of serious consideration.

True true, but Tammy is another level to Lamptey. Already a fully blooded international. Experienced PL and Champions League player.

Lamptey had one substitute appearance to his name at Chelsea. But you never know, it’s not impossible...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He’s on £85k a week.

He won’t join us as he can see southgate doesn’t pick our players.

He’s nailed on for West Ham.

But yeah he also missed open goal from 30cm last night.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Alex Crook, TalkSport’s football correspondent who covers the South, says that Abraham is on our list, he also boldly predicted that if we did sign Tammy then we would have a shot of finishing Top 6.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Please don't Tammy. I've said so many times that I think Abraham has had a huge amount of luck with goals bouncing in off various parts of his anatomy and barely a clean shot or header among them. Now Tuchel says he isn't playing because he is unlucky in the team and unlucky in training. So now ain't the time to splash millions on him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sauce?
Surely he’ll go to the ESL side?
If Arsenal fans need reminding of how far their tinpot club has dropped then look at that list. No wonder they wanted the ESL, they are another bad season away from becoming stuck in mid-table IMO.

Billy Big Bananas from the warehouse.

He could single handedly take us to the verges of the top 6, he is that good. We should be doing everything in our power to get him here.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He is clearly better than anything we’ve got but I don’t like the way he seems to have gone down at Chelsea, seemingly without a fight, puts one in mind of Murray at Muff.

I’m guessing that the only way we could land him would be a PX involving White or Biss. We’d then need to give him a ‘golden hello’ (which could be 8 figures long) in order for him to fit into our wage bracket. Possible but unlikely. But just imagine...............

Speed and trickery on the wings allied to goals, power and pace up front:

——-Welbeck—————Abraham——-
March————Trossard———Lamptey
———-Moder————-Lallana————-
——Veltman—-Dunk—-Webster———
———————Sanchez————————

That has to be a top 10 team right there.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I still believe [emoji120]

And we can raise 40mil via offloading our fringe players.

(I wouldn’t say no to Giroud either)

[tweet]1387344853181272065[/tweet]

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I don't think we'll sign a striker. Or a left back.
Probably get some midfielders and a couple of centre backs.

I'd rather speculate on Iheanacho as a striker who is marginally beyond our means.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I don't think we'll sign a striker. Or a left back.
Probably get some midfielders and a couple of centre backs.

I'd rather speculate on Iheanacho as a striker who is marginally beyond our means.
There's more chance of getting Abraham than Ihaenacho. He's a starter for a champions league team next season with Leicester.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I still believe [emoji120]

And we can raise 40mil via offloading our fringe players.

(I wouldn’t say no to Giroud either)

[tweet]1387344853181272065[/tweet]

The fee is only the start of it. Wages are the biggest problem for a club that wants to be self sustaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports