Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lampard sacked...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ah, you were right 'in the end then'. That makes it ok obviously. I'll maybe start a thread titled 'Potter Sacked'. I'll be right 'in the end then'. Jeez! :rolleyes:

I can see you’re still struggling, I’ll break it down for you.

- Lampard was sacked
- But it wasn’t officially announced by the club

Not really sure why that’s difficult to grasp, everyone else here seems to be happily chatting. But happy to help if you’re still confused with the above information.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I can see you’re still struggling, I’ll break it down for you.

- Lampard was sacked
- But it wasn’t officially announced by the club

Not really sure why that’s difficult to grasp, everyone else here seems to be happily chatting. But happy to help if you’re still confused with the above information.

Go away and educate yourself, it's never too late :wave:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not sure what to think of this.

Doesn't surprise me because Lampard had very little Management Experience - 6 weeks at Derby County where his Team was full of Loan Players hardly cuts it in terms of Management Experience. So what were they expecting ?

By the same token. It would be difficult to integrate a lot of new Players from abroad under all the Covid restrictions when these players can't really get time with their friends and family once they had moved to Chelsea so it was obviously going to take them more time to adjust to living in a new Country.

Not sure how much inroads they thought they could really make against Man City and Liverpool - Perhaps Man United doing so well might have helped '' release the safety bolt on the Guillotine ''

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Some female perspective:

<Me> "Frank Lampard's been sacked by Chelsea."
<The wife> "Good, he cheated on his girlfriend, kicked her and his 2 kids out and turned the family home into a bachelor pad.".

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
After last week's birthday email weirdness, I've just had an email direct from Chelsea telling me they've sacked Lampard?! I've never registered any details with them in my life, utterly bizarre!

They must know what a big fan I am of Tim Sherwood with A Levels.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
He could go back to NYCFC for a few years and pick up a shed load of money as a player or manager, then comeback as an overpaid Sky pundit

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Go away and educate yourself, it's never too late :wave:
I think its fair to say that the only person here that needs to be educated is you.

He was probably sacked last night but "Officially" sacked today in the press.

Now you could go and start a Potter out thread but will he be sacked to day?

You are being an arse and you know it.

The real test of his managerial mettle comes now, got his first two jobs very easily. We’ll see if he’s any good now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here