Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lampard sacked...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
OGS is worth keeping in position simply for his uniquely Norwegian-Mancunian hybrid accent and dialect. It's great.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The telegraph broke the story , world exclusive. Well done to their journalist Matt law . Tuchel will be the new manager .

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Tuchel is their man it seems. If you can’t do it at PSG then my guess is he won’t at Chelsea.

Unbelievable amounts spent on managerial changes over the years by Abramovich.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Tuchel is an interesting appointment. Good coach and a massive upgrade on Lampard.

But he is quite a difficult character, falls out with a lot of people. Will probably do well for a while and then leave in an acrimonious manner having fallen out with the board.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ironically Thomas Tuchel the man reportedly getting the job, was touted here by a poster saying he’d be a good replacement for Potter...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Question for any manager at Chelsea is when the sacking comes, not if.............Frank knew that better than anyone. The £10m+ he'll pocket when he leaves will probably ease the pain though.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Did you not read the article you posted then? Article says he's SET to be sacked. Maybe as early as today. Or maybe not. That doesn't make him sacked

Huh. Why so pedantic? It’s called breaking news. So are you here to tell everyone that Frank is not going to be sacked today?

Strange post. Feel free to ignore the thread if it triggers you.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yesterday I watched a bit of their game.
They scored a lovely goal involving about 4 of their young English players.
I wonder who (as in how much say Lampard had) signed all the expensive foreign players because the English boys look really tight knit, happy, happy with Lampard, and seem to be performing.
A shame but he is out of his depth. Really should've stayed at Derby for a few seasons.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Tuchel is an interesting appointment. Good coach and a massive upgrade on Lampard.

But he is quite a difficult character, falls out with a lot of people. Will probably do well for a while and then leave in an acrimonious manner having fallen out with the board.

Can't imagine managing Neymar is easy to be fair.

And having gone from oil sheik to Gas oligarch as a boss probably isn't too different.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
FFS I've only just got used to

Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard's Chelsea

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

It’s the Chelsea way isn’t it!

It’s basically a 2 year job. That’s the model they want I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here