Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
It was a gamble hiring Bielsa but when you start to understand why it went wrong at other clubs, it was because the job description didn't match with reality. He simply walks if he is lied too and with a lawyer as a brother you can rest assured he has the ability do so in his contract. Act in good faith and it's not a problem.

All of what those in the football world say about him is true and it has worked out incredibly well for both parties. For someone so intense, he genuinely seems to enjoy living in the countryside and walking to work. The more you learn about him, the more you respect him. Off the pitch he is humble, honest and principled. At work he is a hard task master who dominates every aspect of the club.

He is the messiah of football and has taught every one of us so much about how we view every aspect of football. The players say the same. He has made both fans and players understand and question the game. I didn't see the birth or growth of the Revie team but this is the best football I've seen played by the team. We haven't got the best players but synergy is huge. He doesn't even want to sign the best but bring in those he can develop. Bielsa has a simple single plan that involves taking risks, attacking and dominating the ball whilst maximising fluidity. His half time managment is excellent and he adjusts small details that have big effects. We'll get given a slap by a ffew but will equally have our day. We'll be box office.

The greatest sadness is that he is not young and won't be around to see the next stage of our journey. I'd be delighted to get two more seasons out of him. To me it's not about winning trophies but moving the club forward within the template he has created. The challenge for the club, as with all promoted teams is to retain PL status but we won't be kicking off with that as our goal. Aim for the stars and you may get half way.

What a cult.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was a gamble hiring Bielsa but when you start to understand why it went wrong at other clubs, it was because the job description didn't match with reality. He simply walks if he is lied too and with a lawyer as a brother you can rest assured he has the ability do so in his contract. Act in good faith and it's not a problem.

All of what those in the football world say about him is true and it has worked out incredibly well for both parties. For someone so intense, he genuinely seems to enjoy living in the countryside and walking to work. The more you learn about him, the more you respect him. Off the pitch he is humble, honest and principled. At work he is a hard task master who dominates every aspect of the club.

He is the messiah of football and has taught every one of us so much about how we view every aspect of football. The players say the same. He has made both fans and players understand and question the game. I didn't see the birth or growth of the Revie team but this is the best football I've seen played by the team. We haven't got the best players but synergy is huge. He doesn't even want to sign the best but bring in those he can develop. Bielsa has a simple single plan that involves taking risks, attacking and dominating the ball whilst maximising fluidity. His half time managment is excellent and he adjusts small details that have big effects. We'll get given a slap by a ffew but will equally have our day. We'll be box office.

The greatest sadness is that he is not young and won't be around to see the next stage of our journey. I'd be delighted to get two more seasons out of him. To me it's not about winning trophies but moving the club forward within the template he has created. The challenge for the club, as with all promoted teams is to retain PL status but we won't be kicking off with that as our goal. Aim for the stars and you may get half way.

I don’t have a problem with that post but as I don’t expect the “Miracle At Elland Road” to continue I just hope that you don’t turn too quickly when it all starts to unravel. It sounds like Bielsa has earned a full season to get it right :wink:

There is of course a very real possibility that he’ll walk once the praise turns to abuse from the stands.

I thought calling him the Messiah was just fans of other clubs taking the piss, I didn’t realise you guys really believe that!

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

I know there are some deluded fans out there, but wow!
The Messiah? Really? Climb out of the old fat man for a second.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Here we go again. You are an f ing freak, as are the rest of the leeds weirdos who come on here to spread ‘the good news.’ It’s like our forum has been infested by a bunch of suit and glove wearing religious nutters who are always knocking on the door to earnestly explain their obsession. F off back to Yorkshire.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

If he’s such an amazing manager that can turn average Championship players into Premier League players, why are, you desperately offering us 25m for one?

And why couldn’t he have the same effect on the player you don’t want that he already committed to buy for 18m?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ben White

If he’s such an amazing manager that can turn average Championship players into Premier League players, why are, you desperately offering us 25m for one?

And why couldn’t he have the same effect on the player you don’t want that he already committed to buy for 18m?

Or why did he only get the same points total, and similar GD, GF, GA than when we got promoted in SECOND place a few years ago. With such a weak league this year surely a god like Bielsa should have got over 100 points

Or why does there appear to be no signings ? I thought everyone wanted to play for Bielsa.

Let’s see how this season goes but I think you’ll have a very average season at best and Bielsa will have walked by the end of the season

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Or why did he only get the same points total, and similar GD, GF, GA than when we got promoted in SECOND place a few years ago. With such a weak league this year surely a god like Bielsa should have got over 100 points

Or why does there appear to be no signings ? I thought everyone wanted to play for Bielsa.

Let’s see how this season goes but I think you’ll have a very average season at best and Bielsa will have walked by the end of the season

And why did they fall apart so spectacularly last season and fail first time round under him?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And why did they fall apart so spectacularly last season and fail first time round under him?

Because they had to borrow a few players from other teams to improve ;-)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

:smokin::laugh:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

Wow, just wow!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Jesus what a load of DRIBBLE [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Jesus Christ, you sound like some kind of lovesick teenager in cloud cuckoo land. Reminds me of when we had Poyet and we thought we were the lower league Barcelona.

We WERE the lower league Barcelona

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Maybe they’re all waiting to see if Bielsa actually signs a contract? All this stuff about a contract being agreed and him not having time to sign is a load of bollocks. He’ll have a legal team be able to do all the time consuming stuff such as reading through the details. If the main points of the contract are agreed, then signing requires literally 1 minute to sit down with a pen.

18 days.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

42C98B2C-871D-4EA5-BDD1-958CAFF1E967.jpeg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

It’s all going to end in tears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here