Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dunk was brought through slowly as a kid at Withdean in League 1, with a handful of appearances before starting the first game at the Amex in 2011 and playing most of that season alongside the experienced Greer. I remember him being pretty good, but Poyet and Garcia preferred the more experienced El Abd and Upson to partner Greer and he hardly played the next two seasons, going on loan briefly. It was Hyypia that brought him back into the side in 2014, and made him captain for the first time. He's been brilliant ever since.

Duffy was fantastic from his first game for us, too good for the championship.

Bruno was often used in midfield when he joined us. Only when Calderón got near retirement and he grew his beard did he become our first choice RB. Always class.

The only complaint with Calderon was THAT Palace game. Was miles off that night.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I can only imagine WACCOE - Its just a negotiating tactic..... Blooms Leaked that, now he's seen we're pursuing Koch, its mind games to up the price....... Aye, he can see we still need a CB and he's just trying to bump up his ridiculous asking price......... F**k Sake rad and Orta, just pay the man and we can stop thinking about these tinpot wa**ers........ All it takes is White to hand in the request, who cares what Bloom thinks, obvious Ben wants to be here and I still reckon we get him.......... Yeah its just another tactic, Poker player, he's bluffing........

And then the eventual come down when he doesn’t sign and they get a random CB who has played 6 games for Swaziland U21’s

‘Nay that bothered about White now we’ve signed a PROVEN international defender for half the price’ ‘He wasn’t worth the price they wanted anyway’

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dunk was brought through slowly as a kid at Withdean in League 1, with a handful of appearances before starting the first game at the Amex in 2011 and playing most of that season alongside the experienced Greer. I remember him being pretty good, but Poyet and Garcia preferred the more experienced El Abd and Upson to partner Greer and he hardly played the next two seasons, going on loan briefly. It was Hyypia that brought him back into the side in 2014, and made him captain for the first time. He's been brilliant ever since.

Duffy was fantastic from his first game for us, too good for the championship.

Bruno was often used in midfield when he joined us. Only when Calderón got near retirement and he grew his beard did he become our first choice RB. Always class.

I think he was referencing my comment about defenders struggling upon promotion to the prem and my comments that the attackers in this league are on another planet.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Seems a polite way to say you pissed TB off so all future deals off the table......hilarious really but they have shown how not to operate with TB etc

Yup. After all, would could possibly go wrong when you try to play hardball with a self-made billionaire professional poker player? :facepalm:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Sky:

LEEDS TO MISS OUT ON WHITE

Brighton will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds United - whatever fee the Yorkshire club offers to pay.

We told you last week on Sky Sports News that Leeds saw a third bid of £25m rejected by the south coast club.

It’s now become clear that Brighton will not do business with Leeds on any of their players because they are adamant they won’t strengthen a club who they see as a direct rival - a club who Brighton’s bosses believe may be battling for position in the same part of the Premier League table.

It’s thought Leeds are resigned to the fact they won’t prise White away from the Amex Stadium, and will now focus their search for a central defender elsewhere.

It's the correct and totally predictable response from the club.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Seems a polite way to say you pissed TB off so all future deals off the table......hilarious really but they have shown how not to operate with TB etc

Indeed. Given that Blooms entire business model is about playing tiny percentages..why the hell would he agree to sell Leeds ANYONE they feel they desperately need.

Two loanees at Leeds and Derby were their players of the season. We’ve got quality all over the squad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I can only imagine WACCOE - Its just a negotiating tactic..... Blooms Leaked that, now he's seen we're pursuing Koch, its mind games to up the price....... Aye, he can see we still need a CB and he's just trying to bump up his ridiculous asking price......... F**k Sake rad and Orta, just pay the man and we can stop thinking about these tinpot wa**ers........ All it takes is White to hand in the request, who cares what Bloom thinks, obvious Ben wants to be here and I still reckon we get him.......... Yeah its just another tactic, Poker player, he's bluffing........

Well how utterly deluded of me......... to write the above as a tongue in cheek response to the Sky news report and Dunks words...... both of which are published on Wacko and seem to make little difference to their fantasist fans.... the Delusions are still as all consuming as ever they once were.

wacko.jpg
wacko1.jpg
wacko2.jpg
wacko3.jpg
wacko4.jpg

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Well how utterly deluded of me......... to write the above as a tongue in cheek response to the Sky news report and Dunks words...... both of which are published on Wacko and seem to make little difference to their fantasist fans.... the Delusions are still as all consuming as ever they once were.

View attachment 127607
View attachment 127608
View attachment 127609
View attachment 127610
View attachment 127611

This lot are in for a very rude awakening. With that current squad they have they'll be lucky to beat Derby's points tally regardless of who's in charge. Brighton currently are levels above Leeds United and it's obvious to everyone but them. I don't think we see them as rivals just a team bellow us that we want to keep bellow us. Which we will.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't believe that forum is real. They have absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

Yoda

English & European
All this talk from them saying, all BW has to do is hand in a transfer request is a laugh.

Did they not see what happened when Dale did the same after Burnley came sniffing when they got promoted and we just missed out?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Personally I think we should be willing to strengthen Leeds Utd. Very good chance they will be in a shoot out with Palace for a relegation slot.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

This lot are in for a very rude awakening. With that current squad they have they'll be lucky to beat Derby's points tally regardless of who's in charge. Brighton currently are levels above Leeds United and it's obvious to everyone but them. I don't think we see them as rivals just a team bellow us that we want to keep bellow us. Which we will.

Utterly tragic. The disconnect from reality really is astonishing.

What do they need to be told to understand he’s not for sale? A personal email from Tony Bloom?

There’s literally no miscommunication from the club, it’s been clear as day at every step. When we loaned him, we declined option to buy. Comments from Potter, Ashworth. 1st, 2nd and 3rd offer publicly rejected by the club as not for sale.

But it’s always comments like this from the deluded lot:
“blah blah, it like must mean more. Why is Brighton playing hardball. He ain’t worth that much. They ave no right making that valuation for a guy who’s not played in the Premier League. Everyone knows the lad wants to leave, why do they want to keep an unhappy player. What’s he going to learn from Harry Potters dad. Potter or Bielsa lol. Bens career needs Bielsa. They will run to us for our £20m in October blah blah”

[emoji2357]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Look. As Brighton supporters we are used to being arse raped by men, especially overweight bald men who shout abuse out of car windows at perceived gays, blacks, liberals and other freaks/weirdos and folk not from Leeds.

Why can’t we just wake up and realise that Ben White has signed a pact in blood to join Leeds United because his bird is from Hull and his best mate is Kalvin “with a K” Phillips?

All this bleating and whining on NSC will only delay the inevitable forced transfer (for nothing) and make it harder to take when Ben marches up to Potter at training and DEMANDS to be released from this torment...Leeds are going to sweep aside a Liverpool and PROVE that they only struggled against Luton and Reading to LULL the scouse into a false sense of security. It’s over lads. His heads turned, Bielsa has worked his ju ju and we might as well bow to the inevitable.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Sky:

LEEDS TO MISS OUT ON WHITE

Brighton will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds United - whatever fee the Yorkshire club offers to pay.

We told you last week on Sky Sports News that Leeds saw a third bid of £25m rejected by the south coast club.

It’s now become clear that Brighton will not do business with Leeds on any of their players because they are adamant they won’t strengthen a club who they see as a direct rival - a club who Brighton’s bosses believe may be battling for position in the same part of the Premier League table.

It’s thought Leeds are resigned to the fact they won’t prise White away from the Amex Stadium, and will now focus their search for a central defender elsewhere.

What? You mean we are going to be contesting the Champions League places with the mighty Leeds United:lolol::lolol::lolol:

:O :albion2: :O

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They really are something else, the fall out this season will be amazing to watch

I reckon you could air lift Tony Bloom into Elland Road and stand him next to their owner and say clearly you are not signing Ben White, he’s not for sale that’s it, for WACOE to come up with “Well he would say that wouldn’t he”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

View attachment 127607
View attachment 127608
View attachment 127609
View attachment 127610
View attachment 127611

The post suggesting that he’s a free agent once Brexit is complete in January is particularly special. That would mean all U.K. players are free agents on 01/01/21, and the January window becomes a free for all.

Makes you wonder why Leeds have bid 25m in the first place for a contract that’ll be worthless in 4 months!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here